Infinate ammo

How is it unfair if everyone has the same advantage? If you're playing five guys in their upper 20's in the Nighclub (and let's say for this example you are too), they're more than likely all going to be using Terralites and there are going to be terralites all over the ground that they will be using to reload their ammo. By you choosing a lower level loadout, you're putting yourself at a dissadvantage, not leveling out the playing field.

I'd rather be at a disadvantage than an advantage if it has to do with behavior like this. If I could be a mobile turret without having the built-in limitations of clip size and reload vulnerability, I'm not playing the game the developers intended. I'd rather drop and go play the 'real' game with other people.

Omg that is what you are talking about....running over a dropped gun..,.bahahaha!!!! That is hilarious. So you watch around looking for enemy and focus in on the game and watch your teams back and defend the hero and run and gun and be all stealth like to avoid anybody from seeing you all while avoiding fallen guns..you have got to be the best GE player ever...lmao. Round of applause everyone!!! On that note I guess I do cheat :)

Last edited:
I am picturing you running through archives while it is utter chaos and you see a dhotgun on the floor. You think is that a SEGS. So you stop crouch down and look. You say to yourself nope. Then you stand back up and pop!!!! You're dead..lol. I really am done posting now cuz I am at a loss for words.....bahahaha!!!!

Last edited:
Omg that is what you are talking about....running over a dropped gun..,.bahahaha!!!! That is hilarious. So you watch around looking for enemy and focus in on the game and watch your teams back and defend the hero and run and gun and be line a stealth all while avoiding fallen guns..you have got to be the next GE player ever...lmao. Round of applause everyone!!! On that note I guess I do cheat :)

It's an infinite ammo glitch under the right conditions.

Weapon selection and remembering death spots is a whole lot easier than that and is really only vulnerable to people ferrying my own weapons around after death. But I guess I could use your unnecessarily complex way if I ever get bored of that.

I don't think people exploit the infinite ammo glitch that much because you're not going to last long standing in the same place the whole game.

Jawn, i have to agree with TKING on this one, how is he cheating?
Here is your arguments-
1. If you dont quit the game where someone else has given infinite ammo hacks to the whole game how are u any better?
2. If you dont have to reload your no better than a hacker

Ok here is my viewpoints-
1. If there is a hacker hacking a game 95% of the time they suck anyway, and what better way to get back at someone than by using their own medicine against them and if the hacker is actually doing good which is rare, he deserves to be quit on on the basis he is hacking even a host quit, because imo you have no rights to be allowed to play and ruin other people's stats and therefore, i hope hackers get host quit on every game. Plus TKING knows he is a legit player, I know TKING is a legit player and i can bring plenty of people to attest to that fact. Also if i pick up the hacker's weapon and use it against him, how is that hacking last i checked people pick up my strata all the time( im lvl 46 btw) and use it on me so are they hacking too? Last i checked your ALLOWED to pick up different weapons.
2. You claimed i play with "real" people and ill use a disadvantaged loadout to be fair so when you join a game and there is 4 lvl 56's there in a party and your using your SMG or Stauger loadout vs 4 Ivana's yea you'll get a couple kills but who's to say your teammates arent gonna pick up those Ivana's would u say they are hacking and when those 56's use up their ammo and are chasing u in sprint and happen to run across a dead lvl 56's Ivana and it reloads for them how is that hacking? Which then if u hadnt quit the game where the hacker gave EVERYONE infinite ammo its still a balanced game than playing a "real" game against 4 lvl 56's vs a a bunch of lvl 20 guys who also are using proxies and ivanas like a hacker would only they are legit players and chances are ten times better than the hacker anyway. Also if my buddy who is a lvl 48, and im a lvl 46 and we are both using stratas and he and i go to kill these 2 guys i kill the one guy lets say ive got 5 rounds left and my friend dies next to me and im dodging bullets and run across his strata and get a full clip how is that a cheat? its not cause in story mode you can do THE SAME EXACT THING! running over the same gun reloads the gun w/o the animation its a apart of the game and how the developers made it go play original GE n64 and you'll see what i mean
That is all sorry about this rant lol

Oh god, hey Gamespot/Gamefaqs dudes don't even bother with this guy Jawn. Check out the "Gaining XP" thread for a funny back and forth with him and I. He's good for a quick laugh but he is the essence of "Troll"...I'll bet he has his desktop on an extension cord leading under the nearest bridge.

Seriously Jawn, how stupid are you? Do you ride the short bus to school? Does your mom make you wear a helmet? I know it gets in the way when you're trying to lick the windows, but you have to make sacrifices.

The ammo thing you are talking about is not a glitch, it's not a hack, and it's not an advantage. It's a part of the game, just like it's a part of every single other fps ever created. If you walk over a dropped weapon that is the same type as yours allows you to pick up the extra ammo. This will not give you infinite ammo because you can't keep running over the same dropped weapon over and over. Let me try to explain this so you can understand it, now fair warning I will be using math skill the average 1st grader should know. If your running around shooting and you have only 10 bullets left and you get killed. Your gun that had 10 bullets in it is on the ground. Now, let's say your running around shooting and you come to the spot you just died in and walk over the gun you will get 10 bullets added to your current clip. But, the gun you just walked over is gone because you just picked up all the ammo it had. How is this cheating? How is this a glitch? Th only glitch is when you're using hi cap mag, because for some reason picking up a dropped weapon will lower the amount of ammo in your clip.

Thanks guys for coming over and sharing this laugh with me. This could all have been avoided if Jawn would have understood the original post and wouldn't had been so focused on his stupid little rant about a fricken dropped weapon...dummy. I knew about this point you were getting at the entire time but never considered it a glitch so it was kinda confusing to me what the heck you were talking about. Like everyone else with sense said it's part of the game and had been for years on FPS. If you woulda just said it to begin with I coulda gotcha point right from the start smart guy. At the end of the day you're an idiot and good luck beating anyone with your "group hug" strategy...once again IDIOT!!

Last edited:
Hahaha

I imagine him coming to the bottom of the stairway on archives and seeing two of the weapon he is holding laying across the path and him just staring at it for 3 seconds before he decides to turn around and go the other way. Heck, under the right circumstances we could trap him in a corner.

You're an okay troll, but you need to learn from a pro like thedan11.

I heard a rumor that I was glitcheating, 'cause when I spawned (after almost emptied my gun) had all the bullets in the gun again.

So, from now on, I name Jawn as the Glitcheatnator. B-B-B-B-B-B-Bad to the bone!

In my original post I wasn't talking about a glitch or reload. In the scenario I encountered you didn't need to reload. Ammo never went down by a single bullet. You could basically hold the trigger for 10 minutes (as someone did). I didn't mean to start an uproar about cheating but I guess I did. I am only level 30 but I have only seen this once. I guess my question was answered and I can be affected by someone else's hack. I am unable to play at the moment due to my house being under water from flood but I will add some of you when I play again.

In my original post I wasn't talking about a glitch or reload. In the scenario I encountered you didn't need to reload. Ammo never went down by a single bullet. You could basically hold the trigger for 10 minutes (as someone did). I didn't mean to start an uproar about cheating but I guess I did. I am only level 30 but I have only seen this once. I guess my question was answered and I can be affected by someone else's hack.

What you are talking about is indeed a hack. The way the infinite ammo hack works is that the person who has hacked the game has to be the host. Then everyone gets infinite ammo. It's not a very effective hack. Next time you find one switch to the Assault loadout and start spamming the noob tube. It's great because you don't have to wait for the ridiculously long reload. It's awesome when you can just blast grenades everywhere. Also, you have infinite regular grenades. After you throw 2 of them it doesn't show that you have anymore but you can keep tossing them.

The other stuff in this thread, specifically with Jawn was not about cheating. He's a complete moron who was talking about picking up dropped ammo from a gun on the ground. This is something that is present in every single fps ever made and it's not a glitch, hack, or cheat. Your points were valid his were just stupid.

Back