So...if i buy a wii, it'll have no problems?

i eat nintendo wiis

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2006
I'm about to buy one, but I'm a little nervous. I wrote in other threads that i went through 3 360s, and I don't want this to happen with the Wii(which I want REALLY badly and am about to buy). Are there any problems that freeze/break the console at all? I don't want to worry about it collapsing on me!

Actually nothing that you have experienced with the 360. In fact I am writing this from my wii! I have had mine since 7 am November 19th and have not had a single problem. It would safe to say you are okay.:cornut:

ShawVAuto said:
Actually nothing that you have experienced with the 360. In fact I am writing this from my wii! I have had mine since 7 am November 19th and have not had a single problem. It would safe to say you are okay.:cornut:
the wii will sense your concern and while you sleep it will leave your house and find a foster home to live with people that understand it only means love.... or just blow up in your face, taking you down with it

had mine since it came out also. mine has locked up once and that was after i left it paused for frigging ever. runs smooth, plays nice, more fun that any console ive ever seen. so youre safe dude. go buy one. you wont regret it.

Surprisingly I'm the first to say this but.......If you eat the Wii it won't work that well :wtf:

You should be in the clear if you buy one now. There have been no reports of any defects whatsoever since some faulty launch units were replaced.

Its not garunted to not have any problems with it... You can always return it though...

Back