So I've Just Learned That...

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
The Wii restock at Erin mills town center is either on thursday morning or friday morning, and my brother will get it for me, because he will be going at a very early time. Now, I know im getttin a Wii and Zelda TP, but I am wonderin... what games should I get if I had to choose 1 of these by christmas?

1. NFS : Carbon
2. CoD 3
3. Red Steel
4. DBZ Tenkaichi 2 (or whatever it is :idea: )

I am really debating on NFS Carbon and CoD 3.... but I also like DBZ because everyone says their is a long storyline and its just great and im also a fan... but everyone also says Red Steel is addicting and fun.. what would help with deciding me is that I would love to play a game that will take me many many hours to beat and has a good storyline and is quite addicting ( I dont wanna be able to beat a game in a couple hours, wanna play it over the winter break and take a lot of time beating it kinda like Zelda TP)

Thanks for helping me decide!:D

I have not played any of them but I would go with DBZ man.

I mean... I can see that game being so super fun for a very long time, even more so when you have friends over. Even without the story line I think it would be the golden choice.

I heard Red Steel was a huge disappointment. But wait until someone replies who has played them all, then decide.

I havent seen NFS or DBZ, however I own Red Steel and COD. Red Steel is what is is. A launch title FPS. Nothing special about it (minus the controls), but it is pretty fun (swordfighting FTW). COD is definatly cool as well. I would probably go with COD, but be warned, that Zelda will suck you in and make you want to play nothing but that!

Back