so there's one week left and...

I'm just plain curious with the grammar mentioned here. Notice the position of the word 'of'.How come its not 'have' instead of 'of'?[/QUOTE]

Thats because the 'care-free' part was worded different, so the 'of' was used in the right context. But I forgot to change it after re-wording the 'care-free' section.

Good observation anywho.

Very good observation. O_O;;

A Wii for christmas... That wouldn't fly to well in my whanau (family)... The Wii here is about $500NZ, while that's not valued the same as $500USD, it's still a lot of money, valued more than $250USD... But anyway.

I'll be getting the Wii on launch if all goes swimmingly... But am hoping to get some money for christmas to help me buy a bigger TV. Not a flash one, just a larger one. How many families out there have like... a "big" or "main" present when it comes to christmas time? :)

I'm going to have this beautiful game in my hands on the 17th...too bad I won't be able to play it for another 2 days.

How come your getting it 2 days earlier lol

But personally i love that, it gets you more hyped up waiting for it and you can look over the manuals and stuff like 43058743650 over. Increases the anticipation too. (p.s. i seen you on wii space, i won a tshirt lol)

Fiver said:
How come your getting it 2 days earlier lol

But personally i love that, it gets you more hyped up waiting for it and you can look over the manuals and stuff like 43058743650 over. Increases the anticipation too. (p.s. i seen you on wii space, i won a tshirt lol)

If you pre-order from walmart.com or bestbuy.com, they are shipping the items out a few days early...but i had to pay 8 dollars extra in order to get it on this friday. I ended up paying 62.77 for it. but knowing for sure that i'm going to get the game was worth 8 extra dollars.

the_peripheral said:
If you pre-order from walmart.com or bestbuy.com, they are shipping the items out a few days early...but i had to pay 8 dollars extra in order to get it on this friday. I ended up paying 62.77 for it. but knowing for sure that i'm going to get the game was worth 8 extra dollars.
No offence to you but i find that unfair if you can pay 8 bucks more to get it a couple days early then why can't we aussie do the same to get it, say 18 days earlier well maybe not that many but like a week would surfice for me

The Wii and TP comes out this Sunday! Yahoo! I haven't preordered anything yet! Yaho-wait...:ee5k: NOOOO!! Time is flying before my eyes so quickly that I have overlooked the reservations. With my luck I'm probably going to have to wait till...'07. :sad: Unless... no never mind.

Back