SOTW Contest #9 Applications

Stranger, Enedlhach, and Tarheelsuperman all have some crazy entries. I'm feeling small now. XP Seriously, especially superman. That Ratatouille (spelling?) is great. The render is crisp - don't know if that's how it is naturally of if sharpening was done - and the effects are well placed and unique.

tarheelsuperman said:
Thanks!!! Just don't forget to cast your top 3 votes next week when voting goes live :).
Dont worry, I wont forget! :wink:
Quick question, how the hell do you change renders? I have photoshop 7 and cant figure it out...please help.:wtf:
Edit-
Tarheelsuperman, do you mind if I use your sig on another fourm? And what part of NC you from? Asheville here. :)

Last edited:
Tr1p1ng said:
Dont worry, I wont forget! :wink:
Quick question, how the hell do you change renders? I have photoshop 7 and cant figure it out...please help.:wtf:
Just paste another one in on a new layer and delete the old one...

ssbb_lover said:
Tar...you need to replace your current sig with the updated border.

Done...Thanks for the reminder.

KCBlack said:
Stranger, Enedlhach, and Tarheelsuperman all have some crazy entries. I'm feeling small now. XP Seriously, especially superman. That Ratatouille (spelling?) is great. The render is crisp - don't know if that's how it is naturally of if sharpening was done - and the effects are well placed and unique.

Thanks!!!..I did some sharpening to get it looking like that. I cut the render from a wallpaper I found on the Movie's website. I really love the way this sig turned out.

Tr1p1ng said:
Tarheelsuperman, do you mind if I use your sig on another fourm? And what part of NC you from? Asheville here.

Nope go right ahead, I'm just glad someone likes it enough to want to use it. :) I live in Raleigh.

Gymdawg said:
[current Entries:]

Almo: Hannibal Rising
hannibalcopy2jg3.jpg

Byuakuya: Spider-man 3
spideycopynk5.jpg

CKnapp151: Ocean's 13
62fu05h.jpg

Close: Ghost Rider
ghostriderentry.png

Demonflair: Fantastic Four 2
SOTW-9-Sig-2-1.jpg

Enedlhach: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: And oh my God, it just keeps going...
sotw.png

FR.: Norbit
untitled2kw6.jpg

Gymdawg: 300
300Flowers.png

KCBlack: The Simpsons Movie
simpsons2gs1.png

Monseroids: Transformers
Mega4.png

Stranger: Transformers
Optimus-Transformers_Logo.png

ssbb_lover: Ghost Rider
Ghost_rider_sig.png

Syntax: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: And I can't believe they made this title longer...
JSparrow.jpg

Tarheelsuperman: Ratatouille
Ratatouille2.png

Wiired: American Gangster
version2ij3.png

Is this only in my PC or mine and Gym's are not showing up??

Back