SOTW Contest #9 Applications

Gymdawg said:
You didn't edit it fast enough, Wiired...

There was a discrepancy with Strangers sig in that I found someone else claiming to have made his exact sig almost a week before Stranger posted it as his entry. I spoke with Stranger about it, and though he cooperated he couldn't offer much proof that it was his. Neither me nor Wiired ever formally accused him of ripping it, but his announcement of leaving, given the circumstance, does not look good on his part.

Because the polls are nearing there closing time and he has not only failed to proof his innocence, but left it has been decided that his entry will be removed. Close's sig will also be removed if he doesn't tell me otherwise due to his similar announcement of leave.

------

I fixed your entry, Demonflair.
He didn't have the PSD.?....gahh, Brandon....

Wiired said:
Close didn't actually leave. At the bottom of his post in white writing it had (just kidding I'm not really leaving) or something to that extent. Also - my bad man.
Oh, I guess that's what I get for not caring enough to read entire posts...:rolleyes:

And no, he didn't have a .PSD for it. He said he had used Paint.net. Unfortunately, the other person claiming the sig had 4 versions of it with Stranger's sig merely being one of them.

Updated.
Gymdawg said:
[current Entries:]

Almo: Hannibal Rising
hannibalcopy2jg3.jpg

Brawny: The Good Shepherd
goodshepherd.png

Byuakuya: Spider-man 3
spideycopynk5.jpg

CKnapp151: Ocean's 13
62fu05h.jpg

Close: Ghost Rider
ghostriderentry.png

Demonflair: Fantastic Four 2
SOTW-9-Sig-2.jpg

Enedlhach: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: And oh my God, it just keeps going...
sotw.png

FR.: Norbit
untitled2kw6.jpg

Gymdawg: 300
300Flowers.png

KCBlack: The Simpsons Movie
simpsons2gs1.png

Monseroids: Transformers
Mega4.png

Stranger: Transformers
[REMOVED]

ssbb_lover: Ghost Rider
Ghost_rider_sig.png

Syntax: Pirates of the Caribbean 3: And I can't believe they made this title longer...
JSparrow.jpg

Tarheelsuperman: Ratatouille
Ratatouille2.png

Wiired: American Gangster
version2ij3.png

Gymdawg said:
Oh, I guess that's what I get for not caring enough to read entire posts...:rolleyes:

And no, he didn't have a .PSD for it. He said he had used Paint.net. Unfortunately, the other person claiming the sig had 4 versions of it with Stranger's sig merely being one of them.

Updated.
On PlanetRenders I presume? Just curious.

Yep, it was on the Planet Renders forums.

Gymdawg said:
You didn't edit it fast enough, Wiired...

There was a discrepancy with Strangers sig in that I found someone else claiming to have made his exact sig almost a week before Stranger posted it as his entry. I spoke with Stranger about it, and though he cooperated he couldn't offer much proof that it was his. Neither me nor Wiired ever formally accused him of ripping it, but his announcement of leaving, given the circumstance, does not look good on his part.

Because the polls are nearing there closing time and he has not only failed to proof his innocence, but left it has been decided that his entry will be removed. [disregard]Close's sig will also be removed if he doesn't tell me otherwise due to his similar announcement of leave.[/disregard]

------

I fixed your entry, Demonflair.

Now that you mention it I remember seeing a sig, that stranger was crediting himself with in his profile, on planetrender as another members sig. I had a feeling that it wasn't just strangers account on planetrender due to the high post count and profile of the user.

Last edited:
Right, A Devil May Cry Film was set to be released in 2007, but it got pushed back to 2008.

Could i enter a Devil sig?

Nope. It has to be coming out in 2007.

Back