So close......(for Americans)

m7ticalm

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2006
Australia, Perth
Wii Online Code
0287-9971-6660-4138
Hey im from Aussie so i dont really care, but is there a lack of people on wiichat today cause their camping? Isnt there still like more than a day left? Im so hyuped up, i just want to read all your guys comments on "OMG THE WII THE WII" etc. So, does anyone know if anyone has started camping yet?

1 day left for me as well and im from uk.... cept all im doin is 2moz going to play the wii on its uk tour CANT WAIT!!!!!

m7ticalm said:
Hey im from Aussie so i dont really care, but is there a lack of people on wiichat today cause their camping? Isnt there still like more than a day left? Im so hyuped up, i just want to read all your guys comments on "OMG THE WII THE WII" etc. So, does anyone know if anyone has started camping yet?

I'm going to start camping tonight outside my local Choices (Cambs, UK), ready for the 8th December launch!! do you think I'll be at the front of the cue!?!?!!? ha ha

Unfortunately, I'll be working Saturday until 3 PM, but luckily a Wal-Mart is right across the street. Straight after working, I'll be going to check out how the line is.

DonBar85 said:
Unfortunately, I'll be working Saturday until 3 PM, but luckily a Wal-Mart is right across the street. Straight after working, I'll be going to check out how the line is.

Can you not go in and reserve one??

samt1 said:
Can you not go in and reserve one??

I spoke with a woman in the electronics dept. the other day about their release, and she told me (in a fairly rude manner) it would be first come, first serve. It would be awesome if I went in Sat. and got some sort of voucher or something as apposed to waiting in line, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Many were out camping for the PS3 but now camping robably won't begin for the Wii till later today... But really many of us were quick enough to get our preorders in at the stores that knew their number of Wii's. I won't have to worry, leave Sat. around 11:45 or so and pick up my Wii at middnight..

:smilewinkgrin: OOOHH MMMYYY GGOOODD!!! i might have MY VERY ONE WII by midnight TOMORROW!!!!

I found out my EB Games isn't doing a midnight deal so I have to wait till 9a. No biggie, I've waited this long so 9 more hours won't kill me. I wouldn't be terribly surprised if some of the people who waited and didn't get their PS3 just stay where they are and wait for the Wii. For that matter I wouldn't be surprised of some of the lucky ones to get a PS3 waited and got the Wii as well.

Baloras

Back