Sell Wii For 360?

Why ? Read About This Game!!

All-New Read & React System: New player skill icons identify on-field strengths and weaknesses, providing an immediate read on what your opponent is giving you. Quickly react, create mismatches, and exploit opponent weaknesses before every play. All-New Front Office Mode: Take full control of every aspect of an NFL franchise. Construct a state-of-the-art stadium, set concession prices, hire your coaching staff, draft players, and manage the entire operation from the top down to build your dynasty. Your Ring of a Champion: Increase your Madden Gamer Level to help create and customize your own in-game championship ring. Madden Unmatched: All-new player moves, including auto-motion, backward passes and low-hitting tackles, plus ultra-smooth gameplay provide the most realistic NFL gaming experience ever. Control receivers and make spectacular catches or key possession receptions, or roam the secondary and jar the ball loose with big hits and ball-stripping tackles. [EA Sports]

PUBLISHER: Electronic Arts
DEVELOPER: EA Tiburon
GENRE(S): Sports, Football
PLAYERS: 4
ESRB RATING: E (Everyone)
RELEASE DATE: August 14, 2007

AND IF YOU ALREDY OWN IT !

If you already own "Madden NFL 07" then for once we do actually think it's worth trading it in because there are so many new features that it's improved in almost every way

ωιтн ωιєя∂мαкєя уσυ ¢αи мαкє тєχт тнαт ℓσσкѕ ℓιкє тнιѕ!

TRY IT OUT I RECOMEND IT!

http://www.sherv.net/weirdmaker.html

FOR ANY EDVIS mp me plz on msn
SOULJA [email protected]

will the UK's moh 2 game work on my wii does any one havean 1000% idea on wether it will work on my wii... cause i badly want moh2 for online purposes other then online its pretty ****

Don't get a XBOX 360. Keep your Wii or purchase a PS3. Pretty much all the games out for 360 can be purchased on PC now (Call of Duty 4 included) and the PS3's lineup is getting stronger and stronger with new games and games that *gasp* aren't shooters.

If I were to pick from PS3 or Wii... it would be kind of hard for me. I went a few months without touching my Wii due to boredom but I'm getting back into now and I'm starting to appreciate it more as a console than I used to.

I think with the way 2008 is looking (Grand Theft Auto IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, Motorstorm 2 and many, many others) the PS3 will be superior.

People have a misconception when it comes to computer gaming. Now sure you will have the best experience to get the biggest beefiest unit on the market, it will last you a while and you don't have any bumps if its a borederline issue. But for most computers and the popular games they have a good 6 year range of use if not longer, same as most consoles.

Most computers, even budget computers are pretty packed full of goodies these days for a low price. I paid 365 for my computer 3 years ago and it still plays most 90% of games today. All I did when I bought it was also bought a 100 dollar video card at the time to match the games. In order for me to play Cod:4 it would be the same thing, all I would need is a good 75-100 dollar video card and I'm set on basic requirements. Thats pretty good considering it's been 3 years since I purchased my last one, and that upgrade should be able to let me go about another 3 years.

Here is what you would need for Cod:4

Required
Operating System: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or better or ATI Radeon 9800 Pro or better

Recommended
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Processor: 2.4 GHz dual core or better
RAM: 1G for XP; 2G for Vista
Video Card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

A good chunk of people should have the basic if not full requirements for the game if they picked up thier computer in the last couple years. At most you have to just upgrade the Video Card, Maybe add some more ram and your done. When you figure in everything else you do on your computer, it really only cost you about 200-300 dollars every 6 years to be able to do the majority of gaming on your computer and have it up to date. Thats acctually cheeper than most consoles when you figure in a new generation of graphics. Of course there are a few games that go way above and beyond the current specs of computers that you acctually need some hardcore gaming computer for, but thats the minority of games.
You only have to pay the bucks if you want top of the line before its even standard for the games, to keep up with current standards is pretty cheep.

Last edited:
I hate it when people say "the Wii has crap games except for SMG and SSBB, I want a 360 for Halo 3 and COD4" or "theres nothing else coming out for the Wii after SSBB and Mario Kart".

If you buy the crap games then its your own fault. If you think that owning a 360 will stop you buying crap games then you are wrong, only getting some common sense and decent taste can prevent you from buying crap.

It could also be said that there is nothing coming out on the other consoles as well because they usually only announce games around 6 months before release, so all there must be in the future for 360 is GTA4 and GOW2 and no other games will ever be announced right? That is exactly like saying the Wii only has SSBB and Mario Kart with nothing else to follow.

If you want a 360 or PS3 then get one, but dont try to justify it by making generalizations that could be levelled at any console.

laurie_lu said:
Do your parents realize there is an additional monthly/yearly fee to play online with the XBox 360? You'll need a Gold XBox Live membership.

The Wii is free to play online.
you got a point there, but the ps3 is free as well, but cost like 100 bucks more!

Wii_mii_up said:
you got a point there, but the ps3 is free as well, but cost like 100 bucks more!
no its not a point. the wii and ps3's online service sucks. you pay for what you what you get.

to op: just sell it. i sold mine a month after i bought it on launch day cause of boredom and my only regret was i didnt do it earlier. even now i dont regret selling it wtih mp3, smg, and ssbb out, because for every AAA title there is on the nintendo theres 2 AAA titles on the 360, one of which isnt just the same series being reincarnated on the next system.

Don't act like any of them are new ideas. :lol:

How many of these so called AAA games don't have a number next to them? ha ha how many are number 3 or lower even ? ha ha
Lets face it, they are running out of fresh ideas for video games, much like movies,music and just about any other form of entertainment. It's all recycled ideas.

Any new game that hits the market these days can simply be looked at as improved off an old idea, the only new thing we are getting is the story, the games stay the same.
The newest thing to gaming would be stuff like Wii Fit with a blance board, Wii sports with motion controls, Rockband with du du du duh... a drum to add to our mic/guitar periphials.
Still its just a new way to play an older game, the games themself arn't improving much lately. I look forward more to things like xbox arcade/Wii-ware because of the independant developers pushing out ideas that might be somewhat new. God forbid we get a new genre of games anytime soon.

Don't get me wrong I love gaming! but claiming ANY console out now is anything more than an improvement on an old idea is just bull. Buy them for the type of games you like, as for quality of games thats all going to be based on your favorite genre anyways. Each console strives in its own area you will not be 100% happy with just one system if you like all kinds of gaming.

wezeles said:
Don't act like any of them are new ideas. :lol:

How many of these so called AAA games don't have a number next to them? ha ha how many are number 3 or lower even ? ha ha
Lets face it, they are running out of fresh ideas for video games, much like movies,music and just about any other form of entertainment. It's all recycled ideas.

Any new game that hits the market these days can simply be looked at as improved off an old idea, the only new thing we are getting is the story, the games stay the same.
The newest thing to gaming would be stuff like Wii Fit with a blance board, Wii sports with motion controls, Rockband with du du du duh... a drum to add to our mic/guitar periphials.
Still its just a new way to play an older game, the games themself arn't improving much lately. I look forward more to things like xbox arcade/Wii-ware because of the independant developers pushing out ideas that might be somewhat new. God forbid we get a new genre of games anytime soon.

Don't get me wrong I love gaming! but claiming ANY console out now is anything more than an improvement on an old idea is just bull. Buy them for the type of games you like, as for quality of games thats all going to be based on your favorite genre anyways. Each console strives in its own area you will not be 100% happy with just one system if you like all kinds of gaming.
are you talking about the 360 or the wii there. cause i dont think it could be 360 with gears of war, bioshock, and mass effect..

but yeah id like to see a whole new genre... but thats how every product and everything in the world goes, an improvement on the old.

shikes said:
And what does the Wii have for the future?

Street Fighter IV (hopefully)
Okami
Diabolik: the Original Sin
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
Resident Evil Zero
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Wii Fit
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Spore
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
Wii Music
Untitled and Speculative MGS game

Those are a few of what is keeping me interested.

Last edited:
Oh, and Bully Scholarship Edition, too.

Also, being it that Wii has such revolutionary technology (and, more importantly, is in the lead for units sold), more third party companies are going to want to experiment with it and produce some revolutionary games. It's just too bad Wii has weaker graphics. I'd have loved to try coming FPS titles for 360 and PS3 such as Duke Nukem Forever (maybe) and Project Origin with the Wii Remote.

Last edited:
Back