Why the Wii cant be the best selling system until the end of 08!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, like the wii and all more than the other systems, but you out of all people on the this forum have to understand that if the ps3 costed just as much as the wii, then this whole thing about wii beating ps3 by 7:1 would have never happened, that is basically the only reason why people refuse to buy it........."Because of the price" but just like you, im happy nintendo is doing what it is doing, winning as of right now, kicking ass and taking names while being the best system out in 2007, and hopely the games that are coming out next year for it will be games that make it the best system of 2008-2009.... (Hopefully)

[NOW ITS CASE CLOSED]

I don't care if the Wii sells the best or as the worst (though I would be disappointed if the PS3 pulled ahead of it) because all that matters to me is that I like my console. I don't care if it is the most popular, I just want to get the most fun out of it. And my Wii does that for me.

Well, maybe the Wii WILL be the best selling console in this year, but just for a few weeks or month. The Wii has about 7mil Units sold. The Xbox360 has about 11 mil. Not much more actually. So possibly the Wii could be the most selling Console by this end of Summer, but only until Halo3 busts in. How ever, when SSBB and Metroid Prime and Mario Galaxy are out, the Wii will f*cking rule the nextgen console wars!

Actually, I don't even KNOW one person who owns a 360 ...

Valley said:
I don't care if the Wii sells the best or as the worst (though I would be disappointed if the PS3 pulled ahead of it) because all that matters to me is that I like my console. I don't care if it is the most popular, I just want to get the most fun out of it. And my Wii does that for me.

YES! Thank you, Valley. That's exactly what I thought.

If a few more 360's are sold than Wii's by year's end, so what? What, realistically, is likely to happen?

The Wii would be fine. All your games would still work.

Wah, wah, wah.

Nothin' but arguin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back