So, what'd you get, and are you happy?

I gots a DS Lite and 2 PC games. :yesnod:

oh yeah and a darts board (random surprise present) and a couple DVD's. xD

I'm happy, but the DS game my parents ordered did not come in time for Christmas so I'm stuck replaying Phantom Hourglass.

A Wii, Mario+Sonic Olympics, Shrek the Third, all of which made me VERY happy, but I would have been happier had I gotten GH3 or Super Paper Mario.

GH3 and game Party Wii (DO NOT EVER BUY THIS RIDICULUS TITLE) no really i mean it, this is the worst game I have ever played, my wife picked it up for me cause she thought it looked fun, IT'S NOT. In fact here is a quick review for those of you interested.

1. Gameplay = Watching Paint dry on a cold day.
2. Controls = Trying to pluck your eyebrows with Vaseline greased tweasers.
3. Soundtrack = Something similar to dieing rabbits or rats, not sure which

Overall this is by far the worst game I have ever played and that includes Monopoly Dinousar Edition, you know a board game of all things.

But my wife agreed with me after she played it for a bit and thank god it's going back, I almost had to claw out my own eyes after playing.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
PSP, the white 1 w/ renegade squadron. SH*T load of socks:)lol:) a sick jacket, and thats about it. PLEASED. The new PSP is supposed to have faster loading times right? i compared, and they were the same! wtf?

^son of a b*tch, that's what i wanted!!!!!!

i got this instead:
stuff013.jpg

i got SMG,resident evil umbrella chronicles. a couple cloths and....$200 to spend on whatever i want :)

thinking about buying sims 2 pets wii for my girlfriend and TCNB

I wish I got presents. I havent got a christmas present since I was either 6 or 7. Best and only christmas ever from what I can remember lol. Christmas is at a complete distant last on the priority list for my family since then and now I get jack shiznit :p

Back