Virus Creat0rgz
Sep 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
8371-1413-5471-1722
I don't need to prove anything to anyone

Last edited:
GC8 said:
?????????
Certain people on this forum have asked for a picture, for god knows reason.

I threated someone because they were bullying me, and thats why. Now don't go off calling me a pussy, they have been bullying me sense grade 2, and I haven't done ANYTHING o stick up for myself until last week.

D S said:
I threated someone because they were bullying me, and thats why. Now don't go off calling me a pussy, they have been bullying me sense grade 2, and I haven't done ANYTHING o stick up for myself until last week.

Were they taunting you about your spelling?

:D

D S said:
you mustve really threatened them to get suspended unless youre in grade school and theyre all touchy. i just would have cursed him off and maybe fought him if it came to it. actually well if i was in 8th grade and that happened i prolly wouldnt have fought him but right now i deff would.

wait a minute.... that girl in blue, i have done her before *(SIGHS)* good times man, good times

Last edited:
Yeah, it doesn't convince me. It looks like you flashed out that camera from far away not to look socially awkward...

The fact that people have asked for a picture of your girlfriend is weird enough. But the fact that you actually posted a picture of your girlfriend is pretty disturbing.

I bet your girlfriend loves being looked at by random horny 13 year olds on the internet.

Wait, am I missing something? Shouldn't you have a picture of your girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back