Some interesting things I found

Guitar hero is for lamos who wish they could play but never take the time to learn. Its watering down the art. I dont support that kind of smut. :wtf:

|EDIT|

to the post below me... just that... yea it made me have a good laugh at myself

still i stand by what i say... guitar hero is degrading to the art.
dont talk if you dont play... you have no stock in this.

Last edited:
yea im a devoted musician to guitar as well, and i dont think it's degrading to the art. It's a game, lighten up a little bit

LyricistSoldier said:
Guitar hero is for lamos who wish they could play but never take the time to learn. Its watering down the art. I dont support that kind of smut. :wtf:

|EDIT|

to the post below me... just that... yea it made me have a good laugh at myself

still i stand by what i say... guitar hero is degrading to the art.
dont talk if you dont play... you have no stock in this.

I've been a guitar player for 18 years now, its not degrading in anyway.

From introducing one of my friends to guitar hero he caught the bug for playing, so i gave him my old acoustic and ive been teaching him how to play. Thats a positive outcome in my view.

mario is for lamos who wish they could save the princess and travel mushroom kingdom to do so but never take the time to learn. Its watering down the art. I dont support that kind of smut
and ddr is for people who can't dance
and grand theft auto is for people who can't get the time to kill people and steal cars

jeez it's a game, it'snot watering down any arts.

and that is a good song selection

and yeah it looks like wii is dominating, i hope it get's past the ps2, just because i'm sick of sony being cocky and telling us what we want
i really liked the ps2, but i spit on sony now

Last edited:
GH is the new DDR that is all. It's a game and has no relation to playing a guitar what so ever. Get over it.

I play guitar as well, and this summer i plan to rock out on GH almost everyday. The game and the real thing are so different, i don't really see how you can be offended by it in any way. It's fun is all, it's not like anyone claims that playing GH makes you a real guitarist.

I play hockey as well, does that mean i should avoid all NHL video games? And what about Madden, should football players avoid those? And should low life thugs avoid GTA, as it dumbs down the art?

Anyways... GH3 will be worth getting just for "Knights of Cydonia". That may be my favorite rock song of all time, actually.

hah whatever guys... im not sayin it needs to be ripped off the store shelves....
and yea i can see how it'd bring someone to guitar, reason why it shouldnt be taken off shelves... but then really whats a grown dude that already plays doing wasting 100 bucks on a plastic guitar n game disk? go get a couple stomp boxes er some theory books... something, quit wasting money!

but i am saying that any one of you "guitarists" that think guitar hero is awesome... are a bunch of fags :ciappa:

honest. you play the real deal but you dont feel ashamed to stand there and mix such a beautiful thing with... Dance Dance Revolution?! ohh man its just discraceful

especially when you're bustin out 100 bucks for such a plastic piece o sht n a game

LAMOS!

amazing how i tottaly jacked this thread

Last edited:
Back