something that never happened before

Funny I should see you here, Volcorona. My girlfriend was playing on my account last night - or the night before - and you were playing. Ya kinda pissed her off 'cause you killed the **** out of her. It was fun from my perspective. Not quite as much from hers.
Oh, sorry dude, I had no idea. If it makes her feel better, tell her I enjoyed playing with her.
Anyways, I've seen you online several times, and I'd enjoy playing with you every now and then. Mind giving me your FC?

My gal is playing against you as I type this. I told her about seeing you here and about exchanging FCs and she said - So she can kick my ass?

My friend code is 3450 7897 2575
Yeah, I saw you. I was hoping it wasn't your gal this time. Tell her I can do team conflict with her so I can kick ass with her, rather than kick her ass. :biggrin:. My FC's in my sig.

We added you to our friend's list. Tried to get into a game with you but it was useless and then ya signed off while she was in another. We'll manage it sometime.

No you do not just make up a friend code. It is listed in the game. Each game manual booklet tells you where and how to find the Friend Code.

If you need a manual to find it I feel sorry for you....LOL

Oh come on now, Im pretty sure that was just a joke now... Hopefully lol.

Yeah I know where to find the friend code, but if someone thinks that the fc is just a bunch of random numbers..... they may need a little more help

Back