Will Something Happen?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Sorry if the thread title was misleading, but I was hoping that this would be a good thread idea and could have some good discussion.

Back in the day, when our parents/grandparents were growing up, they had horrible events happen in their time that I don't think I need to share. I am sure everyone will know what happened in their time.

However what I was thinking was, will there be something big in our time?
I mean, we had the terrorism things, but that wasn't nearly as big as what happened to all the people that died back then and what so many people had to go through for so long ( no offense).

So what will happen to us.
Will there be another War?
Will Global warming start to kick in real bad soon?

What is it?

There is a possibility that there may be a war between Iran and the US backed most likely by the French, British and Canadians. Also our parents generation screwed us over in terms of Global Warming forcing us to deal with the problems that they have caused.

Many things could happen. Another world war could break out, and global warming will no doubt start effecting us greatly.

They say the world ends in 2012? They might be right, considering the crap going on in the world(over passes collapsing,war,global warming,etc).

Look at todays world.

problem enough?

We have to live in this world.

Thats what happened, we lived in a world that has been screwed over.

And we survived the reign of Blair and Bush.

21st of the 12th 2012. The date that both the egyption and mayan calenders end. A catyclasmic will occur which will cause a mass extinction. All according to Mayan belief.

Last edited:
Well for the Mayan(Dont know if spelled that right) the World is supposed to end on 12/12/12 I do remind you that this is just a theory so don't go around town saying to everyone you know. But the Mayans have predicted some events that have happend.

And Well I think the world ending is a pretty big event.

I agree with with syntax but i also think its gonna be held here on US ground, not something i want. But think about it, a lot of countries have been destroyed cuz of wars the US has been lucky enough to avoid that. Just wat i think, i hope it doesnt happen but if u had a war on ur house cuzed by other people wouldnt u want revenge?

Bliss said:
I agree with with syntax but i also think its gonna be held here on US ground, not something i want. But think about it, a lot of countries have been destroyed cuz of wars the US has been lucky enough to avoid that. Just wat i think, i hope it doesnt happen but if u had a war on ur house cuzed by other people wouldnt u want revenge?

Countries destroyed by war?

I am sorry but I will have to disagree. Look at Germany, it has been ravaged by two wars yet imo it benefitted, it is now a fully developed country with a great culture. Not a dictator ship trying to make the ultimate person.

If there was a war with iran it will be on iranian ground.

Also, anyone considering russia?

The second cold war has its rumours.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Countries destroyed by war?

I am sorry but I will have to disagree. Look at Germany, it has been ravaged by two wars yet imo it benefitted, it is now a fully developed country with a great culture. Not a dictator ship trying to make the ultimate person.

If there was a war with iran it will be on iranian ground.

Also, anyone considering russia?

The second cold war has its rumours.

Ok good point but Germany is a well financed country, they have the abilty to rebuild and get over it. Im talkin about those small lil terrorist countries that are just tired of lookin at sh|t all there life.

And as for Russia to be honest that is a country that dont want to go to war with.

Bliss said:
Ok good point but Germany is a well financed country, they have the abilty to rebuild and get over it. Im talkin about those small lil terrorist countries that are just tired of lookin at sh|t all there life.

And as for Russia to be honest that is a country that dont want to go to war with.

No one wants to go war with russia or america but there is a high amount of tension between USA and Russia, even since the USSR and now it looks like the tension is getting really high again.

Russia have been flying plains in british terrority also, apparently testing and such. On all occasions we have had RAF jets guide this planes back out of our air space.

Putin is really pushing his power.

Cpt.McCloud said:
No one wants to go war with russia or america but there is a high amount of tension between USA and Russia, even since the USSR and now it looks like the tension is getting really high again.

Russia have been flying plains in british terrority also, apparently testing and such. On all occasions we have had RAF jets guide this planes back out of our air space.

Putin is really pushing his power.

wow i didint know that...testing wat? there planes?

Bliss said:
wow i didint know that...testing wat? there planes?

Yes, rather large one's.

Not fighter jets, big planes.

:scared:

I will find some news reports for you if your interested?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Yes, rather large one's.

Not fighter jets, big planes.

:scared:

I will find some news reports for you if your interested?

yea sure, thanks

Eight bombers were intercepted.

There were not actualy going to bomb us but thats not the point of it.

Knowing a country is testing its bomber planes in your air space...

Telegraph report

wow that is pretty scary and very ballsy on Putin's part

Cpt.McCloud said:
Look at todays world.

problem enough?

We have to live in this world.

Thats what happened, we lived in a world that has been screwed over.

And we survived the reign of Blair and Bush.

21st of the 12th 2012. The date that both the egyption and mayan calenders end. A catyclasmic will occur which will cause a mass extinction. All according to Mayan belief.

I knew this would come up! the calendar ends on that date, but the prediction that catastrophy will occur is open to interpretation. If there is no date next does that mean the world will end or will it start over? The Mayans never said the world would end, it's purely based on our own speculation. It's true that they predicted events such as Pompei, but ending thier calendar on a certain date doesn't mean they predicted the world would end.

Back