What happens when you die?

Brawny said:
yeah vagrant, I know.....

but why does atheist always seem to = ass

other people state their beliefs....so sarcasm directed at others they believe are ignorant.

What sarcasm? Why is it sarcasm to say you decompose when you die? That is a legitament answer if you don't believe in any form of afterlife.

And I lived with a gf of 4 years who was catholic and went to latin mass every Sunday, so I am hardly someone who belittles people because of their religion.

In fact I have gotten more persecution for being Atheist than anyone religious I know has ever gotten.

Really..... Never knew Iowa for a atheist hating state... is it fairly religious?

I've been persecuted from the inside mostly.... I'm much too liberal for all these people up here. :nonod:

and that must have been one hot GF.....

Brawny said:
Really..... Never knew Iowa for a atheist hating state... is it fairly religious?

I've been persecuted from the inside mostly.... I'm much too liberal for all these people up here. :nonod:

and that must have been one hot GF.....

Iowa as a whole isn't really as conservative as people think. So no they aren't really an atheist hating state.

It is more so young dumb Christian girls in the small towns who are completely ignorant to any idea other than what they learned in church. And the sad thing is I know more about the bible than most of them.

But if I hear anymore crazy bs theories about humans riding dinosaurs I am going to go on a creationism killing spree.

]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx3b2e1ZyQ8[/MEDIA]

What happens after death is a complex subject to understand. The people that say they saw themselves being taken from them body by their soul, can either be a religion belief influence, hallucination, or it can really be the truth.

vagrant said:
Iowa as a whole isn't really as conservative as people think. So no they aren't really an atheist hating state.

It is more so young dumb Christian girls in the small towns who are completely ignorant to any idea other than what they learned in church. And the sad thing is I know more about the bible than most of them.

But if I hear anymore crazy bs theories about humans riding dinosaurs I am going to go on a creationism killing spree.

]
once apon a time there was a human named dave, and he had a t-rex called adam. and dave got on adams back and started riding him all over the place, the local watering hole to get a drink and ever going to pick up sticks for the fire.

now hopefully you will clean up this world a little :)

0328_creation_saddle.jpg

That is TOO great. Thanks for posting that, vagrant. Definitely one of my best laughs of the day...

I love how in the 1st pic that vagrant posted, they have a withering tree, a palm tree, a Giraffe and a variety of amphibians in the same picture...

ssbb_lover said:
I love how in the 1st pic that vagrant posted, they have a withering tree, a palm tree, a Giraffe and a variety of amphibians in the same picture...

Thats nothing. On digg there was a link to this blog of this couple who went to the museum when it opened up and took like 300 pics. There is one of little children playing with this tiny dinosaurs...

vagrant said:
Thats nothing. On digg there was a link to this blog of this couple who went to the museum when it opened up and took like 300 pics. There is one of little children playing with this tiny dinosaurs...
Have they never heard of carnivores?

Brawny said:
lol, hope this does okay Rach. :thumbsup:

Hm.... according to my religion. I will go to heaven. this means perfect unity with God.... or Hell, which is the lack of God's presence.... Based on my past actions...I'm gonna guess I'm leaning towards Hell......:\

Edit; there it goes out the window.......nice try though.

Your not sent to hell to be punished, but because you sinned to much to go to heaven. IF you van get passed the 2nd level of hell, life...err, after life is good.

Levels of hell:

Level 1 - The 1000 year loyalty march. This is to create eternal loyalty to me.

Level 2 - The 500 year enslavement. This is to build the kingdom of hell.

Level 3 - The 250 year service in my army.

Level 4 - Knighthood in my army. Your time spent here is based upon your victory in battle and is entirely up to me.

Level 5 - The level of lust. Here you fullfill your every desire as a reward for completing levels 1 - 4

Level 6 - There are two forms of level 6 for your choosing. Go back to earth for one human life span to bring me followers, or spend the same amount of time as a overseer on level 2

Level 7 - Live for 200 years as you wish.

Level 8 - You must live in heaven for a span of 100 years. Upon completion of 100 years you will be asked to choose between heaven and hell. If hell is chosen you will go on to level 9, but if heaven is chosen you must suffer it's punishment for choosing hell in the first place, then they allow you to be part of heaven.

Level 9 - Become a govenor of a region of hell, and if your service to that region is superb you may become the leader of an entire level.

Level 10 - My home. To live in level 10 you must be hand selected by me for a service you give me. Otherwise, you must defeat me in battle at which time you will become The Dark Lord of the Underworld.

Back