What happens when you die?

Brawny said:
yes I did...I'm not even gonna TRY to yell at prinny. There's a double standard, get used to it.

for all I know, prinny was serious. :p (jk prin)

Wow, you do make this forum a better place.

Anyway, I try not to have any views on death. My religion states that we either go to heaven or hell, to which an idea I hate. If we do not need our bodies in death I suppose that would make us all spirit orbs or something, and I won't like to tackle the idea of communicated being a complete blob of nothingness. I also don't like the idea of hell, because it's a bit contradictory to the whole, forgiveness thing, if God forgives he wouldn't send anyone to hell.

I think that I will be re-born when I die. The next form will be based on the good and the bad deeds which I have done in the previous life.
Good deeds = Possibly re-born as a human being.
Bad deeds = Re-born as a fly (example), only to be crushed again and again.
Thats what I think anyway. Its the circle of life.

ahha, I make it a better place? I read heavy sarcasm there....

and yes....he would. You NEED a hell to have forgiveness. If there was no place to go that was not wanted...what would you even WANT forgiveness for?

same with mercy...if there is no justice, there is also no mercy, they go hand in hand.

you're catholic right?

I hate the idea of reincarnation because you'd have different talents and a different personality.

Edit: And yes I am Catholic.

Well quite simple.

Your body dies, and your soul energy gets tranferred to another body with you never remembering your past life because the soul doesn't remember.

That or your soul energy dies with you and your body forever.

That or you go to heaven, hell, or purgatory. <---- I like this one best

Last edited:
In Islam, we belive that all our deeds, good or bad, all our actions are recorded. On the day of judgement, it will be decided weather you go to heaven or hell. The Qur'an describes it as a small, narrow bridge that leads to heaven, but underneath the bridge lies the flames of Hell.

If we are good, we shall pass the bridge with no problems. If not, we will fall.

Christians and Jews will be treated as Muslim will. Since we all believe in the same, ONE God (Allah means, The God).

I know you guys believe that. but the qualities of the Muslim Allah and the Jewish Hashem are different.

I hate the idea of reincarnation, makes us seem like mindless robots having our souls past on to different bodies..

I remember reading about this kid in some country who said he was reincarnated, and he could remember his name and age, address etc of the guy he was before.. this kid was like 10 and had never even been to the country this other guy lived in.

The TV people tracked this guy down and he was dead and lived in the same places and looked exactly like he described and the family we're just as the kid described and he even remembered a packet of cigarettes in a jacket pocket in his cupboard, and when checked they were still there =/

Spooky spooky, real or hoax? I'm not sure..

bonodo said:
oohh god only knows how many people youve offended there
he merely told the truth

surfinrach90 said:
I hate the idea of reincarnation, makes us seem like mindless robots having our souls past on to different bodies..

I remember reading about this kid in some country who said he was reincarnated, and he could remember his name and age, address etc of the guy he was before.. this kid was like 10 and had never even been to the country this other guy lived in.

The TV people tracked this guy down and he was dead and lived in the same places and looked exactly like he described and the family we're just as the kid described and he even remembered a packet of cigarettes in a jacket pocket in his cupboard, and when checked they were still there =/

i saw somrthing like thta but some guy got shot in the head and a kid was born with a birth mark right there and he could remeber everything from his previous life

Woah now that's rather spooky..

What about mediums and clairvoyants I mean.. they talk to the other side.. do you believe in them? Had any experiences with them?

Personally, my aunt went to see one and a great ant came through, and she said stuff that this woman couldn't know.. and she didn't know our family or anything, she said things like 'I've met 'insert name here' (who's was her ex husband) and his leg is okay now' and the guy suffered really bad problems with his legs and that.. weird..

well from the scientific point of view, that is it, death means there is no activity left in the body there is no brain action, you can't think. there is no soul so nothing happens there. it's a blunt truth.. but all this mumbojumbo about heaven, hell, reincarnation etc.. just makes death seam a bit better. when really nothing is going to happen.

and if there is a multiverse, then the energy from your life, will be spread equally between the other multiverse's and the shared life forms grow stronger, but that is just a theroy made into a film :)

Where'd motherbrainrulez's posts go?...

I believe, pretty much, exactly what Brawny believes. It's always easy when he posts 1st.

surfinrach90 said:

That's kinda story...

En4Neo said:
Your body dies, and your soul energy gets tranferred to another body with you never remembering your past life because the soul doesn't remember.

My thoughts are exactly the same.

It's proven that our body loses weigh after death. It may be our soul leaving our body.

surfinrach90 said:
Is it just me or is wiichat really slow today?

It's really slow... it happened the same thing with me today, and I made a double post because it was so slow that I double clicked in it.

Last edited:
hahah..

and thank you to the mod who only deleted and didn't lock.

prez, or mitch...(or mabye jill)...

Back