What happens when you die?

Okay, These are some of my gueses for after death.

1. Nothing happens, you just die and the end.
2. You get reborn agian, as somone or something eles
3. You go to either Heaven or Hell
4. You live in a 5th dimension...

I believe in All

Last edited:
Suner52 said:

4. You live in a 3rd dimension...

I believe in All
How can you believe in them all? They really don't go along with each other.

Suner52 said:

4. You live in a 3rd dimension...

I believe in All
Either that was sarcasm or you're incredibly flaky in your beliefs.

Um i believe in that any of them can happen to you, i believe in all religions.. and no i dont have flaky beleifs =] well i dont consider that being flaky.

I guess soo.. Is that suppose to be a bad thing?

I believe in Reincarnation.

Suner52 said:
Um i believe in that any of them can happen to you, i believe in all religions.. and no i dont have flaky beleifs =] well i dont consider that being flaky.

If you believe in 4 contradictory religions all at once, I consider that flaky.

Yes it's a bad thing (IMO), because if one believes that you might die and not go to heaven, it won't matter if there is a heaven because you wouldn't be excepted (for you don't believe and ask God into your heart whole-heartedly, it wouldn't even matter). You can't just say "I believe them all just to be safe." They all cancel out each other, it's like you're not believing anything except "hopefully one of them is true".

There's this great book by Mitch Albom called "The Five People You Meet In Heaven". You should check it out! It's a novel, but it's so well-written that you're actually gonna feel like you know what heaven is like.

Well, no its not that way... I just don;t have a single religion. Yes i believe in god, naturally, i am a certain religion but i choose not to follow a single religion, infact religion is not important to me. That does not really matter to me though, im listing possible things that could happen... and i believe that all of them are true. It doens't matter what happens in the end... it will just happen.

[hoping this will make sense]

DaPantz said:
There's this great book by Mitch Albom called "The Five People You Meet In Heaven". You should check it out! It's a novel, but it's so well-written that you're actually gonna feel like you know what heaven is like.

Assuming heaven is real you mean.

Back