Sonic da hedgehog on VC

I'm also a loyal sonic fan and i am having a ball with this game. But if you dont like it, dont come back here and complain to me. IMO, get it. Classic sonic.

I downloaded it, and its EXACTLY the same as the original sonic, they havent even added some sort of save system. Still if the original was all u were after I spose u will be satisfied...

Yes, I myself enjoy playing all the Sonics, and like stated earlier, this is the same exact game. I still enjoy playing it though, considering I havn't played it in roughly 8 years or so. However, if you lose all your lives you have to start all the way at the beginning of the game, no save feature.

*waits for Prez to tell 'Wii_BrEnDo2007' thay they've posted in the wrong place* :lol:

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
*waits for vert to tell 'Wii_BrEnDo2007' thay they've posted in the wrong place* :lol:
almost every single topic has a forum that would suit it best... It's ussualy pretty obvious too

Sure, if you squeeze and bend the puzzle-piece it will fit but it's not the true home and at the end something is missing.

Wow what a ****ed up analogy:frown2:

ohh.. yer u can do a standby of the game, but, i cant keep a saved log thingy, so that when all my lives run out I can just load up my progress and start back at say lvl 6...

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Is this any good i am a loyal sonic fan and want to know if it is worth the points
YEs it's exactly the same as the old, by the way you may be a loyal sonic fan...but i am a HARDCORE sonic fan!

i like how there are "loyal" fans of games being brought back on the VC, but they wont even trust the games they claim to be loyal of, unless someone else tells them to.....

anyone else remember "up, down, left, right, A, START"? the stupid code doesnt work for the VC though :(

im wondering if 19, 65, 9, 17 will for sonic 2 lmao sad thing is i remembered those from heart not looking them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i used to play them SO much growing up its embedded in my head lol:thumbsup:

LOL, almost EVERY master system game had a code like Up, Down, Left, Right. Every time we got a new game we'd try it, and it often worked.
Remember this was back in the earliy days of the net, and I remember we once had to actually ring up one of those hotline things to deafeat one of the bosses... good times :p

Back