Sonic in SSB Brawl?

stickey_label said:
Does anyone know if the rumours of Sonic the Hedgehog being a new character for SSB Brawl are true? Hopefully it is as it will bring a whole new range of moves and attacks to the game.

That would be sweet....

I would love to see Sonic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And personally, I think it will happen. But in Time! Hear me out..

I think Nintendo will be crafty, and make Sonic available for download sometime in the year. Think about it, It will encourage alot of you Wii users (if not already) to get online and connected. This will be a good feature to download other characters, levels and who-knows what else. Yes Wi-Fi has been confirmed for SSBB. But more to the point. Things may not be clear but just hang on and all of you may be pretty suprised!

it would ruin the nintendo theme too much. its a game for nintendo characters, sure there apparently putting snake on, but personally i think they will ruin it

hmm i seen sonic games on the ds so he is a nintendo character in my eyes. once you do the move you are part of it. just like snake was. snake wouldnt be on brawl if it wasnt for the twin snakes game.

Why doesn't Sega just tell Nintendo whether Sonic can be in Brawl or not. It's just a simple yes or no question. Why don't they just get it over with. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

wiifan123 said:
Why doesn't Sega just tell Nintendo whether Sonic can be in Brawl or not. It's just a simple yes or no question. Why don't they just get it over with. :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Because there is legality issues involved. Someone gosta get paid for having there trademarked material in a game.

sega will prob do something stupid and make super smash sega or something, like sonic battle which was really poo but for the wii

wiifan123 said:
I agree, sega should just tell nintendo RIGHT NOW if sonic can be i brawl.

I think if they have Sonic in SSBB then they should have his rival Shadow. I mean everyone in the game has there own rival.

Mario=Bowser
Kirby=Metanight(in Brawl)
Pikachu=Mewtwo
Link=Ganadorf

These are not rivals but they seem like it...
Peach=Zelda
Jigglypuff=Pichu

I would rather have shadow then sonic (much cooler :lol:) But if not, I would love sonic in brawl, would be cool :p

Yeah....

Shadow does kind of seem like a fan art character, but i mean he is the same speed as sonic, but he is a little stronger. If anything, if they put sonic in the gme most likley shadow won't be in it. I doubt that Shadow will even be in it.....

Back