Sonic da hedgehog on VC

Deanis said:
LOL, almost EVERY master system game had a code like Up, Down, Left, Right. Every time we got a new game we'd try it, and it often worked.
Remember this was back in the earliy days of the net, and I remember we once had to actually ring up one of those hotline things to deafeat one of the bosses... good times :p

ahhh yeah kiiiiid!!! haha kids today are too spoiled! and i remember it was like 25 cents per min to talk to a damn rep to walk you through a game!!!!!!!!!:mad2: now its free!:mad2: grrr lmao :lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
anyone else remember "up, down, left, right, A, START"? the stupid code doesnt work for the VC though :(

im wondering if 19, 65, 9, 17 will for sonic 2 lmao sad thing is i remembered those from heart not looking them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i used to play them SO much growing up its embedded in my head lol:thumbsup:

Yes it does work. "A" on the Wii is "A", "1" is "B", and "2" is "C". I did it first thing when I downloaded the game and it workd. up, a, left, a, down a, right a. Then repeat with 1, then again with 2. Then hold "A" down and push the "+" button. Tada - Debug, and lvl select. Look at the button mapping in the manual.

And as for the game being exactly the same. Yes. They haven't added anything to any of the VC games. I like it that way, if they try to do a bunch of updates and extra levels and stuff, then the releases wouldn't be coming out as fast, and a lot of companies just plain wouldn't do it. It's easy this way cause they just sign off the rights and make a little emulator to run the game. Don't complain, I doubt any of the VC games will ever have extra crap added to them.

El Jefe said:
Yes it does work. "A" on the Wii is "A", "1" is "B", and "2" is "C". I did it first thing when I downloaded the game and it workd. up, a, left, a, down a, right a. Then repeat with 1, then again with 2. Then hold "A" down and push the "+" button. Tada - Debug, and lvl select. Look at the button mapping in the manual. .

i think i love you!:thumbsup:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
Is this any good i am a loyal sonic fan and want to know if it is worth the points
i say no, since theres been (kinda, like) remakes on the GBA. but if you have the erge to play it on a big screen, or just want to feel that vc controller than get it. It will alwys be a great game.

Back