Sony Fanboys Cry

Thanks, I signed it.

It's not like I care too much because I probably wouldn't buy the game anyway, but I would prefer games like this to remain exclusive to the PS3 just to draw more people to it. I want to see more people get the PS3 so that I can see more development for it, so that I can get more games for it. I want to see the popularity of the consoles to be equally successful. (I'm not saying that just because I have all three of them).

The Wii and Xbox 360 already have a ton of advantages going for it -- like motion sensing with pointing, Mario, and ease of use for the former, and achievement points, Halo, and Xbox Live for the latter.

Lol. Capcom will go where the money is. Same with Konami. Don't cry until you see MGS4 coming to the 360. If that happens, then you cry. Because you know MGS4 will have a better online mode on the 360. Sony is closing MGS3 online this April 2nd! Sony needs to show loyalty to their online community. The price hikes for games like Planet Side are another blow on the gamers.

So they don't want to buy any megaman, street fighter , resident evil , devil my cry , breath of fire or onimusha games? their loss really.

Shiftfallout said:

Out of those 3, only 1 is really childish (the first one). The second is not at all childish and the third shows dislike for the name Wii but doesn't threaten boycotting at all. Nice try.

If those people want to boycott Capcom, then let them. But it might make the company less inclined to develop for the PS3. If everyone who signs adheres to that petition, that's more than 5000 people! I think that's fairly significant!

I hate to say it yet again, but with microsoft snatching up all the sony exclusives. Plus Microsoft is saying that they are gonna drop a Blue Ray addon drive. These things say two things... #1 The Death of the Playstation is on it's way. #2 All hail the best console on the market the XB360. The PS3 may be the straw that break the camels back. If they were smart they would have made the PS3 with a standard DVD drive, dropped the price and then more people would have picked it up. But they can not turn back now. Oh well...never been a Sony fanboy anyway.:lol: PS3 owners enjoy your systems while they last...soon they will be on clearance with those PSP's and the rest of the junk Sony is putting out on the market. It sucks to be you.

That's Just Some Crappy People, Signing Some Crappy Petition, About The Crappy(My Opinion) PS3...

Homesrfan said:
A non-exclusive game and stealing technology and ideas are totally different.

No. Your missing what im getting at.. We are talking about childish behavior. One end end we have some dumb fanboys upset that a game wont be exclusive for their system any more.

on the other end

we have some Wii fanboys upset that the wii controller and sony controller can have some form of motion sensoring.

They want it to be strictly for the wii, and the sonyfanboys want the game to be strictly for their system. They still will get the goods, just it will be on more than one system.

This is very similar, and therefor NOT totally different. In the end fanboys for any system are stupid. I cant stand them, regardless of where they hail from or which system they support.

Oh and on a side note, The Wiimote was stolen from someone else. Its not original either. And, even better motion sensoring controllers were developed by 1, microsoft for PC in 1997, perfected more by pellican in 1999, and now its out on PS3. The Wii is copying the patented controller designs from a tech company and uses old technology.

Anyone who says the PS3 and Wii use new technology for their controllers is wrong. They both stole and reused old technology and put it in the new.

Shiftfallout said:
No. Your missing what im getting at.. We are talking about childish behavior. One end end we have some dumb fanboys upset that a game wont be exclusive for their system any more.

on the other end

we have some Wii fanboys upset that the wii controller and sony controller can have some form of motion sensoring.

They want it to be strictly for the wii, and the sonyfanboys want the game to be strictly for their system. They still will get the goods, just it will be on more than one system.

This is very similar, and therefor NOT totally different. In the end fanboys for any system are stupid. I cant stand them, regardless of where they hail from or which system they support.

Oh and on a side note, The Wiimote was stolen from someone else. Its not original either. And, even better motion sensoring controllers were developed by 1, microsoft for PC in 1997, perfected more by pellican in 1999, and now its out on PS3. The Wii is copying the patented controller designs from a tech company and uses old technology.

Anyone who says the PS3 and Wii use new technology for their controllers is wrong. They both stole and reused old technology and put it in the new.

Some of what your saying is correct. But fact of the matter is this. #1 Sony did not release the info on the motion sensing pads until after they loss the law suite on the vibration. So once they were left with a wireless controller that did nothing but control the game, they then decided to rip the idea from Nintendo. If that were not the case why was this not a feature from day one? Also if they stole the idea from Microsoft and Pellican they sure did follow the same crappy path. Those joysticks were horrid. Nintendo just took them and make it work 100% and made it 100% better. Bottom line is that there is nothing new and exciting about the PS3 once you rip away the exclusives and blue ray becomes affordable. Then it becomes just a crappy upgraded PS2. Which is why even after the price drop thats expected soon of $100 per console I still wont buy one.

Shiftfallout- Youre missing the point.
there are over 5000 ppl who are crying about Devil May Cry
There were like only 300 ppl who signed the controller one

and the second link you gave was completely irrelevent... it was talking about the gamecube

Back