Not open for further replies.

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
It's possible that Sony actually paid the article creator to write a bad review of Mario Galaxy, as the article was sponsored by Sony.

sonysponsored_super_mario_galaxy_review.gif

Lol at sony, " ..superior quality of the graphics in a game like "ratchet and clank: tools of destruction,[ Now in stores, BUY YOUR COPY TODAY]" Gotta love how they try advertise their games in their article. :lol:

Last edited:
oh nevermind the picture got bigger now

the first time i saw the picture , the image was tiny

omg the dumbest review ive ever read!!!!!

LOL

"but given the vastly superior quality of the graphics in a game like “Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction,” currently available for the PS3...."

thats so sonys work. LOL tryin to advertise their games on an article about Nintendo's biggest game!!!!!!

Lol, that's funny. To say that Sony paid for bad press about Galaxy can only be seen as conjecture at this point. Why even compare Wii to 360 and PS3!? That in itself shows that the article was written by someone who clearly knows nothing about today's generation of systems. Nice try at bashing Galaxy, but no dice. I say that Sony paid for the bad press.

lawl, but i gotta agree with what was said about mario game's stories. lol

as much as im not looking forward to this game at all, i gotta say that article was obviously biased.

I highly doubt Sony paid for bad press. The guy just doesn't seem to like the graphics, or multiplayer. And he's right, the graphics are bad. The ART DIRECTION however, genius.
In fact he calls the game genius more than once.
Ratchet and Clank is a great platformer with much, much better graphics, so there's a comparison, that's all.

I don't understand his argument about 'the worst 2-P game ever.' Does he think that its really supposed to be 2P, or...?

I find having a second person extremely helpful and to be a genius idea. Its so much more fun playing with another person.

I have to agree, two-player mode is something that I've always felt every freaking game should have. At least that's been my little brother and I's viewpoint since the original Ninja Gaiden.
It just makes a great thing even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back