Sonys' E3 Press Conference Discussion Thread.

GoWIII looks GREAT. =D

I'll stand by it that FF11 and FFXIV should be in their own named series and not in the main series. The Online final fantasies should at least do a x-2 style thing.

I agree with this. Looks more like FFXI-2...but only by looks from the trailer. I can't really say anything beyond that other than that it's gonna floor E3 reactions.

**** did you just see him gut that motherfucker?! NICE.

Due to certain circumstances with other games not showing any gameplay or any real information (Looking at you Kojima), it's pretty much guaranteed GoWIII is game of the show. Can't wait to hear their reactions from playing the show floor demo.

Killed it. damn that was awesome.

*claps*
Wow, stole the show for sure.

Th.. the price drop announcement will be at the end, right? =/

Quicktime events concern me a bit, but it does look awesome.

I think Game of the Show was Uncharted 2, for sure.

Hell, I'll get it even without a price drop (off ebay, but I;m still getting one)

Quicktime events concern me a bit, but it does look awesome.

I think Game of the Show was Uncharted 2, for sure.

Didn't think Uncharted 2 looked anything amazing, great game, but best game?

Yeah. I saw a bunch of great gameplay moments. GoWIII also looked amazing, but I saw more of what's to come through U2's gameplay. I'd honestly say they are both Game of the Show, but there was just more to the demo footage in U2 that made me excited.

I was hoping to see Heavy Rain...but maybe at TGS. =/

Definitely gonna tune in to the Micosoft Keynote for the Metal Gear Solid: Rising trailer.

^ Yeah hopefully TGS. They probably showed enough of Heavy Rain with those demos that were released.

Was there even a trailer for MGS: Rising? Or was it just a little video with nothing in particular?

MGS:R showed nothing, just confirmed Raiden and a new font. And 'Lightning Bolt Action' not 'Tactical Espionage Action'

Back