sorriest game ever

I never played superman 64 but I read the review on another site and it looks like it sucks just by the graphics alone. Did Superman even have a face in the game?
This is a hard one for me....As an owner of both a working Atari 2600 and ET The Game for Atari I would say that would be the worse game ever. All I can remember is just falling screen to screen with no purpose what so ever. I remember hooking the system up not too long ago thinking I could beat the game because I was older and wiser hahaha...Not so much.
As for NES games I think the worst I ever played was Skate or Die...I dunno I just didn't like it. There is also another game for SNES that was a game about war or something. It was top down view and you had to take over enemy areas or something like that. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Skate or die was a piece all right, but 1 in 10 kids could actually kinda figure it out, therefore making it not THE WORST, but a pretty bad game indeed. The high jump was impossible. The half pipes sucked as well. The Downhill skate courses were ok.

That video of Big Rigs was hilarious.......that looks like a pretty bad game. It reminded me of a game I had on Genesis.....anyone remember Hard Drivin'?????? That game SUCKED. A blocky piece of frame-by-frame, slow-mo, defiance of all physical laws.

E.T. = Fall into a pit.......think I got out once or twice, then fell into a pit.

Hmmm.............sorriest game ever.......

Now thats tough. I've never played Superman64 or Aquaman, or Big Rigs. But seems like I really don't want to. I've played Smooth Moves, and it was alright for a laugh. Wasn't sorriest though.

Hmm......not the worst, but for whatever reason GTA3 was impossibly difficult for me. I beat VC and SA but not 3.

OH! Does anyone know of that game for the NES that's like adultish? It's about this cowboy who wants to go around doing.........."adult".......things to other people made of about 12 pixels? The skin was like a rosey pink? Anyone know what I'm talkin about?

Evolve82 said:
This is quite a hard question actually.. Oh yeah... Smooth Moves. What a load of s**t!!

I have to say i agree with you 100% although it may not be the worst it definATLY IS IN THE BOTTOM 5

Back