sorriest game ever

superman 64 is unplayable, but the worst game that actually functions right would be chicken shoot for the wii.

not as muuch as........The legend of zelda CD-I games. Those werent made, supervised, or even approved by nintendo. And the cutscenes look like some body got a piece of paper and threw up on it, then left it on the ground for three days, then somebody else had to take a major dump after breaking the "World's largest amount of eating burrito and corn." and after he was done he took a piss on it. The an elephant take a dump on it. Then after that a helicopter leaked oil on it, then sooner some kids playing with matches burn the thing, and the smell was so horrible, it gave them cancer. Then firefighters came to put it out and instead of water, they used a bucket full of diarreha. They didnt get cancer cus they're heroes. Anyways, then after 40 minutes the THING became a living inteligent organism. Later, the CD-I games creator saw the thing and took pictures of its movement. These images were used in the Zedla CD-I games cutscenes. And the kids with cancer were the voice cast.

has anyone played evo's space adventure for ps1, worst game ever, i got it for xmas and wanted to throw it at my mums face

Id have to let my vote go to Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage on the N64.

I bought this game, not sure why, I think I just wanted to prove everyone wrong (all 2 of them) that it wasnt a horrendous game.

Yeah, I was wrong. BIG time.

The first time I played it, a debugging screen came up and then crashed. Second time, I actually got further, but alas, my progress was thwarted by my inability to see absolutely ANYTHING on the battlefield.

*sigh* bad memories...

I know that Superman 64 is terrible (although I've never played the game)

But E.T. on the atari 2600 was claimed worst game ever by just about every website and magizine.

Superman 64 has the credit for being the worst game on the Nintendo 64. The game-play and graphics are so horrible, it's hard to imagine. However, the worst game for any console would be Big Rigs for PC. Need I explain:

Big Rigs:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB1zWEhgrLs[/MEDIA]

Superman 64:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur25KP061PE[/MEDIA]

Back