sorriest game ever

asdfghjkl said:
ET on the sega thing

Okay, why even say that? You've only heard that it was bad. Especially because you called the Atari 2600 a "sega thing".

Empire. It's a now-free, horrible, boring strategy game.

Jimmer1720 said:
OH! Does anyone know of that game for the NES that's like adultish? It's about this cowboy who wants to go around doing.........."adult".......things to other people made of about 12 pixels? The skin was like a rosey pink? Anyone know what I'm talkin about?

Yea. Was on the Atari 2600 as well. I forgot what it's called, I'll get back to you.

Game's called "Custer's Revenge" on the Atari 2600.

Last edited:
Playboy advanced. im not sure if it was a legal game. but it was like pokemon ruby, but instead of pokemon, they're are naked ladies. and instead of a trainer your a naked mailman??!!? And all attacks are replaced by sexual move, Hyper Beam=Hyper Bone Knock off=Jack off , and i REALLY dont want to go in any further on this.

asdfghjkl said:
Playboy advanced. im not sure if it was a legal game. but it was like pokemon ruby, but instead of pokemon, they're are naked ladies. and instead of a trainer your a naked mailman??!!? And all attacks are replaced by sexual move, Hyper Beam=Hyper Bone Knock off=Jack off , and i REALLY dont want to go in any further on this.

"I choose you, Charm-handler! Use your squirt attack!"

I'm surprised at the amount of hate Wario Ware Smooth Moves got.
It was exactly like the rest with Wii controls. What's the big difference?
You obviously knew what you were buying anyway.
I liked Smooth Moves. It's still fun but I beat it.

The worst game ever would probably be The Lion King for Sega Genesis or Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES.

Lion King being it's almost impossible to get past the ostrich stage.
and TMNT is literally impossible to beat the dam with the electric switches.

I also really hated Elebits.

Pokemon Snap was the worst, I repeat the WORST game ever made. Not just the game itself, but the sticker-printer too. You had to go to blockbuster to print off those over priced POS stickers of generic low-poly count pokemon.. and I saw kids lining up to do it. God, I hate that game..

they made a michael jackson game for super nintendo a while back. i think i almost threw up after playing it for 5 minutes.

It's hard to say. The game with a high budget and high failure I guess would be the worst. I mean no problem if you made crap like ET. But if you spent $8 million on a game like Gundam for the PS3 and it flops. Well that's a horrible game, because they had an actual budget to make the game halway decent. So I'd have to say Superman 64. The game had an actual budget and was awful.

Back