SOTW #11 Applications

For some reason it isnt wanting to add the border, lol >.<
Edit:
CSS2.jpg

That good?
I might make a few more later,
I went to bed at 12 last night and got up at 5 this morning tho, lol.

Last edited:
eh? :wtf: .net?
I use PS :)
I added a bigger border.
CSS3.jpg

Last edited:
Tr1p1ng said:
eh? :wtf:
There all GFX editing programs....lol.

Photoshop/GIMP/Paint.net...

And the border looks good. Don't want anything to complicated for such a small sig.

ssbb_lover said:
There all GFX editing programs....lol.

Photoshop/GIMP/Paint.net...

And the border looks good. Don't want anything to complicated for such a small sig.
I know that lol, didnt know what paint.net was tho.

Yunaleska said:
Here is my very first SOTW entry (its simple but I am a beginner :)):

yiun1dn6.jpg
wow i like it... however i think the focus was on the acual brand logo but yeah no one really seems to know the exact rules lol

ok well here are my three latest, though the first one was what i was goin to consider entering and then demon mentioned that the tomb raider logo may be a registered brand logo so i guess i could enter a TR one instead?
anzcopyet8.jpg

tombraidernovid4copymb6.jpg

and heres the first one i did with a 206 frame video :yikes: though wen it was done i didnt like it lol
tombraidervp9.gif
[/QUOTE]

wii_cammy said:
Sorry to burst you're buble here but isn't i against copyright to use these logos
quite possibly, however we're not using them (well to begin with) personal gain, i guess itll only be the winner that infringes on the copyright :p
plus they should look at the bright side, free advertising!

Wiired said:
I'm sorry, but you're practically Byuakuakuakuakaukauaksukuau/Steve, it's quite scary..
THAT'S WHAT I SAID WHEN I SAW HIS 1ST POST!!! :eek:

Almo, the sig with the vid (unfortunately) is better. Tbh, I really don't like the sig. :/ The colors, the renders to go with it...I just don't like it. >.<

Back