SOTW #11 Applications

Riight... I did 4.. Dunno why.. Got bored maybe.

needforspeedie7.jpg

needforspeedv2wt3.jpg

needforspeedv2ra0.jpg

carreragtqc7.jpg

Which one should I go for?

Last edited:
ok well thats it heres my final entry, and yep i did a quick check and tomb raider is accually a brand, it was made an official brand with the release of the first movie and all is merch. (lol id say it was done purely for profits)
tombraider2oq1.gif

I can assure you guys right now, Yunaleska is my sister. :lol:
I did teach her a few of my techniques to start her off, so thats probably why you can recognise the similarities in style. Congrats to both Mike and Tyer for finding out even before I could tell them. :lol:

Wiired said:
I'm sorry, but you're practically Byuakuakuakuakaukauaksukuau/Steve, it's quite scary..
Hopefully that will change over time :) but the entry is acceptable right?

Byuakuya said:
I did teach her a few of my techniques to start her off, so thats probably why you can recognise the similarities in style. Congrats to both Mike and Tyer for finding out even before I could tell them. :lol:

You have a sister!!!?? I didn't knew :wink:

wii_cammy said:
Sorry to burst you're buble here but isn't i against copyright to use these logos

What we are doing with the logos, inserting them in tags, is called advertisement, not copyright. And that's what I said in the first reply.

Byuakuya said:
Haha wow.. she like a twin? Types and makes sigs practically same.. likes anime girls too.. :sick: :) but cool.

Ok I made another sig for this SOTW:

I can't decide which sig I'm going to enter with.

Here's the first sig I made for this week:

SOTW.png

And here's the new sig:

SOTW-11-2.png

What's the best sig??

demonflair said:
What's the best sig??

They both look great! I like the first one because it’s cute but I like the second one because it looks rich but evil :mad5:, both are cool. Its going to be a tough cookie deciding which one; if you were rating it, I would give the first 7/10 and the second 8/10 :).

2nd definately! BG is far better.

EDIT: The render looks jagged but that could just be my graphics card. It shows images jagged at times and then all of a sudden they're perfect :confused:

Wiired said:
Haha wow.. she like a twin? Types and makes sigs practically same.. likes anime girls too.. :sick: :) but cool.
No, she is not a twin. We are at-least four years apart. She is 16 and I just hit 20, so we are different in many ways. But the Sig similarity is mainly due to the fact that I taught her a few of my techniques. :)

At Ricardo: The Resi one looks better.

At Wii_Smurf: The second looks better in my opinion, but the render in both Sigs does look like it is in bad quality.

Ok, Out of these two. What ya think?

Project80001GIF-1.gif

Project80002GIF-1.gif

I personally prefer the 1st one
The render on the 2nd one is fine on PS but when I save it as a GIF It messes up

[The only way I can have the transparent bit is through GIF]

Yunaleska said:
They both look great! I like the first one because it’s cute but I like the second one because it looks rich but evil :mad5:, both are cool. Its going to be a tough cookie deciding which one; if you were rating it, I would give the first 7/10 and the second 8/10 :).

LOL at your ratings, you like the first one more but you give a lower rating when compared to the second sig.

Anyway... I'll have to decide...

Back