SOTW #11 Applications

Yunaleska said:
Demonflair, I'm really liking your avatar. I could sit there looking at it, putting myself in that greedy situation right now :lol:

LoLz :lol:

I like it too, it gave me alot of work though, making animation is very hard in Photoshop... takes alot of time and creativity.

demonflair said:
I like it too, it gave me alot of work though, making animation is very hard in Photoshop... takes alot of time and creativity.

Might sound stupid, but I really didn't know you could do animation in photoshop.
How did you do it?

I think I'll use the first one then...

This one:

needforspeedv2ra0.jpg

Yunaleska said:
Might sound stupid, but I really didn't know you could do animation in photoshop.
How did you do it?

There's a window of animation, in which you can open, and there are one frame, you have to duplicate frames and make layer visible or non-visible to get animation... it's very hard at the beginning, but once you know how to do it, it becomes very easy :wink:

mr resi said:
Demonflair, i liked your whiskas sig better -_- right now my votes on terhellsuper man or almo.

Oh My God... you people must be joking with me... you're the second person that says the Whiskas one is the best... but 4 or 5 people said to me that the Resi one was the best. Well I follow the majority :)

demonflair said:
Ok I made another sig for this SOTW:

I can't decide which sig I'm going to enter with.

Here's the first sig I made for this week:

SOTW.png

And here's the new sig:

SOTW-11-2.png

What's the best sig??
The second looks absolutely great. Much better than the first, imho. Can't believe no one did Apple. Oh well, it's mine now. ^^

Star Striker said:
I love Tarheelsuperman's entry! Dr.Pepper was going to be my second choice of brand logo ;)

Thanks!!!

demonflair said:
My entry:

SOTW-11-2.png

Hey...Capcom is the brand for Resident Evil. Maybe you could work the capcom log into your sig instead of the 4. I love the entry though, it is my favorite of your creations.

KCBlack said:
Can't believe no one did Apple. Oh well, it's mine now.

I thought about it, but I think I was thirsty at the time :).

Yunaleska, great to have a new member round' here. :]

Guess I won't be entering this week. Stupid topic, IMO. Sorry Tarheel, I love ya dude, but I hate the topic. :/

demonflair said:
There's a window of animation, in which you can open, and there are one frame, you have to duplicate frames and make layer visible or non-visible to get animation... it's very hard at the beginning, but once you know how to do it, it becomes very easy :wink:QUOTE]

lol you bloody lier lol ive done 4 vid sigs now, my tombraider one is the longest and it never gets any easier! its bloody tedious! my suggestion is if you want a vid sig done...GET DEMON TO DO IT! :lol:

By the way...Yunaleska, you don't actually do animation in Photoshop, you do it in Imageready.

tarheelsuperman said:
Hey...Capcom is the brand for Resident Evil. Maybe you could work the capcom log into your sig instead of the 4. I love the entry though, it is my favorite of your creations.

Oh come on... it's the game's logo. Can I keep it like this??...

Oh and thanks for the comment Tharheel and KC Black :)

ssbb_lover said:
By the way...Yunaleska, you don't actually do animation in Photoshop, you do it in Imageready.

You're very wrong buddy :)
You can also make frames/animation in PS, the animation window is also in PS, and I've done many times the animation in there... but... it's basically the same thing as in Imageready.

Last edited:
KCBlack said:
converseky9.png

My entry (for now). How is it?
lol had to blink to make sure the smilies and sht were accually there and not just the alcohol blurring my vision, i dont know they look kinda outta place but the sig is overall good, ive seen better from you though

KCBlack said:
converseky9.png

My entry (for now). How is it?

Sorry KC, it's not very good imo... Is it because of the smilies, pencils and musical notes?? I think so... the warning box is cool though.

And oh All Stars Converse FTW!!! Love all their products :D

demonflair said:
Sorry KC, it's not very good imo... Is it because of the smilies, pencils and musical notes?? I think so... the warning box is cool though.

And oh All Stars Converse FTW!!! Love all their products :D
Thanks a lot. Now I have to redo it! Lol jk. I've been working on another one, anyway (Apple). I just finished this one first and thought it turned out better than the other one would. I'll finish up the other one and see how that is. Thnx demonflair.

Back