SOTW #11 Applications

KCBlack said:
Thanks a lot. Now I have to redo it! Lol jk. I've been working on another one, anyway (Apple). I just finished this one first and thought it turned out better than the other one would. I'll finish up the other one and see how that is. Thnx demonflair.

NP :wink:

Looking forward to see your next work :)

ssbb_lover said:
I'm Doing Windows! I'll Win For Sure Lolz!...
after reading that and KC blacks comment on doing apple im wondering if (for the noobs) this is going to become one of those 'well thats my fave brand ima vote for that' comps instead of looking at the gfx value of the sigs, but hey i guess thats unavoidable

Almo said:
after reading that and KC blacks comment on doing apple im wondering if (for the noobs) this is going to become one of those 'well thats my fave brand ima vote for that' comps instead of looking at the gfx value of the sigs, but hey i guess thats unavoidable
If that's the case, i'll lose. -_-

OK kiddies, what would you rather vote for? Apple or Microsoft?...

ssbb_lover said:
If that's the case, i'll lose. -_-

OK kiddies, what would you rather vote for? Apple or Microsoft?...

Non...

There are plenty of logos... I wonder why no one made a Nike one!?...

demonflair said:
Non...

There are plenty of logos... I wonder why no one made a Nike one!?...
lol was kinda wondering that too, and tbh i used to be one f those oblivious noobs who voted on what he liked till i decided to acually make a sig and realised how f'n hard it was and now i can apreciate a sig for its technical value. but oh well theres a flaw in every system and from what ive seen its mostly the exp. sig makers votes that people care about, maybe sig makers or enterents to SOTW should have the power to give extra points, but then again a little word springs to mind....CORRUPTION! lol

Almo said:
lol was kinda wondering that too, and tbh i used to be one f those oblivious noobs who voted on what he liked till i decided to acually make a sig and realised how f'n hard it was and now i can apreciate a sig for its technical value. but oh well theres a flaw in every system and from what ive seen its mostly the exp. sig makers votes that people care about, maybe sig makers or enterents to SOTW should have the power to give extra points, but then again a little word springs to mind....CORRUPTION! lol

Damm it... that happens all the time. And we can't still stop Wiired's and Tharrheel's atacks :lol:

I were the same, I only looked at the render, and if it was one of my fav themes, I voted for it. Yeah it's all different, we get to see what sig was hard-working, and with a great outcome.

demonflair said:
Damm it... that happens all the time. And we can't still stop Wiired's and Tharrheel's atacks :lol:

I were the same, I only looked at the render, and if it was one of my fav themes, I voted for it. Yeah it's all different, we get to see what sig was hard-working, and with a great outcome.

What Attacks? I don't understand.

As for keeping the Res Evil, at this point I don't care. No matter how much I explain not everyone is going to understand or care for this topic. Bad selection I guess on my part. I just thought this would be a perfect way to bring out more creativity from people and get them thinking in new sig styles. Oh well ... your sig is great and if you leave it the way it is it's ok by me...but when it comes to voting I personally am going to be voting based on quality that best fits the theme IMO.

The best examples of this so far would be in no particular order (if your not on here don't hate me, it's just MHO on this weeks sig entries)...

KCBlack:
converseky9.png

Enedlhach: - Sorry, but for real...Diapers? :)
diepers.png

Lai Strike:
ff.jpg

Star Striker:
Coca-Cola.png

Syntax:
RbKHockey.jpg

Tarheelsuperman:
DrPepper.png

Wii Smurf:
Project8FINALPNG.png

tarheelsuperman said:
The best examples of this so far would be in no particular order (if your not on here don't hate me, it's just MHO on this weeks sig entries)...

KCBlack:
converseky9.png

diepers.png

Lai Strike:
ff.jpg

Star Striker:
Coca-Cola.png

Syntax:
RbKHockey.jpg

Tarheelsuperman:
DrPepper.png

Wii Smurf:
Project8FINALPNG.png
Now we are at war Tarheel. :lol:
But anyway, I didn't even think about doing Nike or any other famous brand because I thought that they would have already been taken. I didn't want to finish a good Sig and then realise that someone else had already posted that brand, so I chose Vodafone (not too popular, in my opinion).

tarheelsuperman said:
What Attacks? I don't understand.

As for keeping the Res Evil, at this point I don't care. No matter how much I explain not everyone is going to understand or care for this topic. Bad selection I guess on my part. I just thought this would be a perfect way to bring out more creativity from people and get them thinking in new sig styles. Oh well ... your sig is great and if you leave it the way it is it's ok by me...but when it comes to voting I personally am going to be voting based on quality that best fits the theme IMO.

KCBlack:
converseky9.png

diepers.png

Lai Strike:
ff.jpg

Star Striker:
Coca-Cola.png

Syntax:
RbKHockey.jpg

Tarheelsuperman:
DrPepper.png

Wii Smurf:
Project8FINALPNG.png

Ahh... wars = winnings :rolleyes:

Ok so if I change the logo to the capcom logo, would it fit better with the theme??

Last edited:
demonflair said:
Ahh... wars = winnings :rolleye:

Ok so if I change the logo to the capcom logo, would it fit better with the theme??
lol yep it would, i dont think the 4 is accualy a brand lol however capcom is, but hey your good at getting things like this wrong *cough*banjo kazooie*cough*

Almo said:
lol yep it would, i dont think the 4 is accualy a brand lol however capcom is, but hey your good at getting things like this wrong *cough*banjo kazooie*cough*

LOOOL

Yeah the Banjo Kazooie was my idea... but you got some votes didn't you??
Ahh I forgot that it was from rare, but such a great character like that needs to be a figure of Nintendo, right??

yeah good plan but my sig got REMOVED!!!!! you here that demon REMOVED!!!! VOID!!!! INVALID!!!!!! lol but oh well i didnt like it anyway....lucky for you!

lol jks its all good man (haha i say this cause my TR sig owns yours! pffft not really but dreams are free!)

Crap, I should probably make one of these here things soon...

Back