SOTW #11 Applications

It's not so much that it's horrible, but it's so...ordinary. Not original. The other one is.

Current Entries

Here you go Gym...

Almo:
tombraider2oq1.gif

Byuakuya:
kodafonecopyoe0.jpg

Celestial:
needforspeedv2ra0.jpg

Demonflair:
SOTW-11-2.png

Enedlhach:
diepers.png

Gymdawg:
NikeShoe_banner.png

KCBlack:
icecreamclothingpw7.png

Lai Strike:
ff.jpg

Star Striker:
Coca-Cola.png

Syntax:
RbKHockey.jpg

Tarheelsuperman:
DrPepper.png

Tr1ping:
CSS3.jpg

Wii Smurf:
Project8FINALPNG.png

Yunaleska:
yiun1dn6.jpg

Last edited:
All hail Tarheelsuperman.

I was going to do it, but then I thought how awful it would be if I got it done, but right before I did it, someone else posted the entry list 1st...ugh.

All hail Tarheel, brown-noser extraordinaire!

Thanks Tarheel, here's a cookie... :rolleyes:

Thanks ssbb and tarheel. Btw, my favs in this right now are tarheel's and demonflair's. Kickass work, both of you.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Could we all define brand a bit more?

Like could we consider resident evil as a brand or something?

Brand Logo is the theme.

Take a look at my sig...The brand Logo is the focus of the sig very similar to how a render is the typical focus of our sigs.

A Brand is basically a Company or a subsection of that company that products are marketed under. For instance

Nintendo is a brand, Touch Generations is a brand under Nintendo.,Big Brain Academy is a product under the Touch Generations brand and does not constitute a brand IMO. So for your example. Capcom is the Brand/Company. Resident Evil is the product.

Here are a ton of Brand Logos that you could make the focus of a sig.

logos.2.0.jpg

And if you really wanted to do a Resident Evil Sig, *cough* demonflair *cough* :wink: wrap it around this.

CAPCOM%20Logo%20color.jpg

KCBlack said:
Btw, my favs in this right now are tarheel's and demonflair's. Kickass work, both of you.
Thanks KCB!!

yea, I was going to ask about demonflair's; I'm also uncertain about Tomb Raider, Counter-Strike, and Firefox.

A good place for logos is Wikipedia because they're usually transparent so no hard work! :) Hope this helped!

Ahem, to the guy who did FireFox. Mozilla's actual logo is a red dinosaur. I consider the TR one alright, since it is an actual logo of the series. Thats the logo I see when I see CS ads and such. I'm eyeing Gyms, a more prominent logo would make a better entry (not to mention a proper size :rolleyes:) and the FireFox one (DINO DINO DINO!!! (Also the renders kinda stretched). I'm currently trying to find something. Maybe Wal-Mart? Or Adobe. Dunno yet.

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
Could we all define brand a bit more?

Like could we consider resident evil as a brand or something?
You would take Capcom as the brand and Resident Evil as the product, as Tarheel mentioned previously.

Back