SOTW #16 Applications

Wiired said:
Sounds like it would be a good idea tbh, aslong as it isn't racist you wouldn't get banned.. I can't think of anything for me to do, wanted to something hip-hop related (like always) but the main one has been done :) (don't wish to copy ideas) hmm..

The main idea was split it in two, one side is a white man with the word 'N*gga' and the other side is a black with some white insult.

But i dont think it is sutible for the forum so I'd rather just have a toned down one if I make it and just stick to a white and black sides but maybe not real people and no words?

There really is no need for an actual prize in SOTW.

ssbb_lover said:
A pot and a kettle perhaps? :)

I thought checkers was kind of racist and un racist.

White vs Black:rolleyes:

But then the colours are on opposit colours like united...

Wiired said:
Agreed. The likes of Hiphop that most people see like G Unit, and southern rappers like Chamillionaire, Lil Wayne, UGK, etc.. all on the music channels, showing off hiphop to be bad (though I understand alotta people don't like it). But yeah, hip-hop is practically dead, there's only a few rappers out there still just about keeping it alive in the mainstream (Common, Nas...) but the underground is still going pretty strong IMO. But no-ones heard of Underground Hip-hop ;) I could name the like of Immortal Technique, and alotta people would be like 'who' :sick: It's a shame how hip-hops gone, I'd rather bang out the De La Soul - 'Me, Myself and I' over the likes of G Unit anyday.. there's my off the topic input for y'all :)
Edit: Also KC, practically the idea I was gonna do lol.. nevermind :]
Yeah, speaking of De La Soul and Immortal Technique I just downloaded some songs from them right before I read this lol. The De La Soul song I downloaded for bboying purposes, and the Immortal Technique song (Dance with the Devil) was sent to me by a friend. Just kinda weird...

@Cpt. McCloud: I think that's a good topic.

White Girl: Omg, Kareem, can I touch your hair?!

Me:...No...

Lol jk. But seriously, it'd be good if you refrained from racism. Like I wouldn't put n**ga in there. But if you can think of a different way, that'd be coool.

KCBlack said:
Yeah, speaking of De La Soul and Immortal Technique I just downloaded some songs from them right before I read this lol. The De La Soul song I downloaded for bboying purposes, and the Immortal Technique song (Dance with the Devil) was sent to me by a friend. Just kinda weird...

@Cpt. McCloud: I think that's a good topic.

White Girl: Omg, Kareem, can I touch your hair?!

Me:...No...

Lol jk. But seriously, it'd be good if you refrained from racism. Like I wouldn't put n**ga in there. But if you can think of a different way, that'd be coool.

Yeah, the whole 'n*gga' 'white insult' was just my first thoughts but I thought about it and built on it replacing the offensive parts.

My Entry

Manhunt2.png

tarheelsuperman said:
you bastard lol, but good to have another entry! shes a bit thin this week :sick:

I've got a lot on my plate, but I may crank one out just for the sake of cranking one out...

Mine's controversial...
WCblows_banner.png

----------
Current Entries:

Almo:
peakoilcopybp9.png

Close:
jesussigmadebycloseqm7.png

Gymdawg:
WCblows_banner.png

KCBlack:
hiphopdednk8.png

tarheelsuperman:
Manhunt2.png

Gymdawg said:
Mine's controversial...
WCblows_banner.png

----------
Current Entries:

Almo:
peakoilcopybp9.png

Close:
jesussigmadebycloseqm7.png

Gymdawg:
WCblows_banner.png

KCBlack:
hiphopdednk8.png

tarheelsuperman:
Manhunt2.png
lol yeah it is :p how many valuable minutes did that take?

Back