SOTW Contest #2 Application

As far as I know it was a tie between Wiired and Bubbagump.
I don't know if that ever got settled or if they just left it as a tie, though I'd rather it was just a tie.

Yeah, me too.

And this SOTW will be more oraganized. :)

And winner actually gets to choose the next topic.

lol i guess i should start myn today, i have a bad habit of waiting till the last minute -_- I have a render idea, but never had the time to actualy start it all this week. Anyway nice sigs so far.

^ I think they should. And it was already a rule until Wiired got all pscho....delic !

lol, j/k !

demonflair said:
Great idea Close, and of course the winner gets rep from the losers.
Actually, the winner picking the next topic thing was decided a while back (I forget who originally came up with it), but we didn't have a winner before this topic was started so Close was saying that for SOTW #3 we'll actually have a winner-chosen theme.

SOTW_2.gif

theres myn, its not very good, but i rushed because im busy and have other things to do.

demonflair said:
Can you use that as your entry??Your sig has the same render as the cpt. MCloud sig.
i didnt take the idea from him and i changed the picture to much for it to make a big difference.

And i gather them all up again...

Entries So Far. - Thanks for Brawny and Close

Sovieto:
Spiderman2.png

Close:
spidermanpngc2bi1.png

Paintba||er
SpiderSig.png

Cpt.McCloud
spiderman32so9.png

SSBB_Lover
Spidey_SOTW2copy.png

Brawny:
spideypowercurse2.png

Demonflair:
Spiderman-Sig-2-2.gif

Coleman:
spiderman.jpg

Gymdawg
fh_spiderman_banner.png

Tr1p1ng
spiderman3ej9.jpg

Syntax
Spideyman.jpg

Bubbagump
SOTW-_2.gif

Wiired
????????????​

Last edited:
OMG! Bubbagump stole my rain splash effect!

Seriously, nothing was stolen from anyone (except my rain effect...:rolleyes:)
They can use the same picture because they both had a different take on it. And I like your rain, Bubba, even though the angle is a little off and your splashes are a tad too big.

Gymdawg said:
OMG! Bubbagump stole my rain splash effect!

Seriously, nothing was stolen from anyone (except my rain effect...:rolleyes:)
They can use the same picture because they both had a different take on it. And I like your rain, Bubba, even though the angle is a little off and your splashes are a tad too big.
lol thanks, and its not rain its ummmm.... HAIL!!! Yea hail! thats why it has big splashes ;) Yeah lol i should fix that,

SOTW-_2.gif

there does that look more like YOUR rain eff- I MEAN does that look better, i made the droplets smaller and changed the angle.

Last edited:
Back