(spoilers[no really?])metroid less abused this time

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
i was thinking about metroid lately and it seems to me like in the previous smash bros games the metroid games are kinda...not input, all you really see is samus, however this time around it seems to have changed. with 2 new stages and
ridley has also made a boss appearance in the game
however, for the next game i would like to suggest a few new things for the metroid part
#1-dark samus, yes we need dark samus put as a playable character. end of discussion, wait not sure, move set would be pretty much the same
#2- mother brain as either A. the main boss of the game, or b.- a stage. I think it would be cool to see that it's mother brain doing all this, or have mother brain as a stage to fightin.
numero tres- mecha ridley/ridley, this would be some sweet AT's this time, even though ridley is an AT(trophy stand) i would like to see mecha ridley put in tho.
#4- unsure of what to put here.

anyway, my thought of the day, catcha later.

if more metroid was put in, all the fanboys/girls would complain that it was over represented and their favorite game (whatever it may be) was under represented. I think it is very balanced this game!! There has to be a line between adding main characters and adding every character from each game.

Actually.
Meta Ridley IS a boss, you battle him near the end of the game on C. Falcons F-Zero ship (the one from Big Blue)

duke_fan13 said:
if more metroid was put in, all the fanboys/girls would complain that it was over represented and their favorite game (whatever it may be) was under represented. I think it is very balanced this game!! There has to be a line between adding main characters and adding every character from each game.
OMFG therez tree kriby charecters WTF thats too many they are not teh pwnerz thatz too manys

There is no such thing as unbalanced franchises in SSB

I am not a big fan of Metriod Prime.
I think the game is overratted.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl will do better with less Metriod Prime.

GigaRidley said:
Actually.
Meta Ridley IS a boss, you battle him near the end of the game on C. Falcons F-Zero ship (the one from Big Blue)
i thought that was regular ridley? looked more like regular to me atleast.

and crazy man, it's numbered numero tres.

Back