Spyro to debut on Wii in the Autumn

I liked the first one. Then it just slowly got worse. I played the second one which was decent, but the story line dragged on for way too long.

The three originals were great! Oh and the first Crash was ok. Ratchet and Jak are cool too.

I was never a Spyro, Crash, Banjo, or a sonic fan. I couldnt even force myself into playing them. They should just stop making games for them. They are better off making another lame conker game. I don't like Mario, Zelda, or Donkey Kong wannabees. I played alot of spyro games and most of them were boring. the classic sonic games were cool but after that it went downhill. Crash was always boring and Banjo sucks period! I like Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong games the best, ftw!

The first three Spyro games were amazing.
Everything after Spyro 3 for PSX was absolutely horrible though.
I'm not getting it.

I was never a Spyro, Crash, Banjo, or a sonic fan. I couldnt even force myself into playing them. They should just stop making games for them. They are better off making another lame conker game. I don't like Mario, Zelda, or Donkey Kong wannabees. I played alot of spyro games and most of them were boring. the classic sonic games were cool but after that it went downhill. Crash was always boring and Banjo sucks period! I like Mario, Zelda, and Donkey Kong games the best, ftw!

I concur, except the Sonic part. Playing Sonic on the Game Gear was legit. Screw all these lame knock offs.

Back