Ssbb Character Roster Pic!!!???? *pic*

ZeLdA4LiFe

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :)
Aug 20, 2006
Stanton, CA
hey you guys, i was jus surfing through digg when i saw this headline saying "leaked roster pic" do you guys thinks this is real??

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/roster.jpg

I say fake. Those are the same images of characters from Melee.

50 Characters? I doubt it.
On further analysis, I think it's definately fake.

1. There's Captain Falcon, yet there's no Peach. Surely even if they were to do this so that they don't spoil any new characters, they would not do Falcon and do Peach (as she has been announced, but Falcon has not been announced to return yet).

2. They usually come up with new pictures, rather than using already released renders.

3. There's no markers. The past two games have used token like markers to signify which character you will be.

4. The 1p, 2p, 3p, 4p are overlapped with the characters images. More like photoshop than what would happen.

5. Layout and design seems too similar to Melee.

I know these may sound inconsequential, but I think they add up to this being fake. Bearing in mind, that if you wanted people to think it were real, you'd take a photo from your TV. Chances are, I doubt a standard Phillips TV set like that would be what they would use to test stuff out on.

Last edited:
Well, I'd say fake, but remember it could be a leaked DEMO of the game. So, the developers only unlocked a few characters for play.

Id still go with fake though because i dont think all 4 people would be using cube controllers, and the whole set up seems...a little...u no.. blah

EDIT: But i will say, of all the roster shots ive seen, this one is the most believable.

Last edited:
i think it could be real but you normally start off with more characters

i say its real, cause mario looks like new mario, and link looks like tp link

and it is possible to put 50 characters

Thank Balrog now I wont have to go trough the work to point out thats a louzy argument !

Yea I dont believe the tv thats tested on ! Good photoshop though as it seems to be gettin straight from the tv

Well, I have no opinion on whether or not that's fake. If it is though, whoever made that did a wonderful job and by the looks of it is very convincing.

Back