Ssbb Character Roster Pic!!!???? *pic*

Fake but done real nice for sure.
Other than the things Squall pointed out, it was nicely done.

definitely fake because there are no player icons, roy is there but not some of the characters like peach or pickachu and if you look at the top bar and backgroud it is not nearly as "impressive" or detailed as the melee screen

FAKE!!!

Whoever did this is good i'll give them that.
Those pictures are from the videos and already posted pictures on the dojo.

Even if it is real, it doesn't matter because no new characters have been revealed on it; so, who cares?

JMan3451: That's Pit, not Roy.

i dont think it good at all because i know brawl character selection is going to be way different

That wins the most believable shot in my book, but:

The layout is too bland for ninty
Peach isn't there, but Falcon is
They used the renders off the site(I've seen 'em too much, what an eyesore!)
No diddy:
diddykong.jpg

IT'S FAKE

I must say though that Ninty is aiming for the 42 char mark I believe.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
hey you guys, i was jus surfing through digg when i saw this headline saying "leaked roster pic" do you guys thinks this is real??

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/HUGO15-*****/roster.jpg
notice how all 4 players have selected a character but there is no marker on the screen....

its fake... there is no symbol for the chosen characters

also notice how links legs r cut off and not samus... this doesn't necesarily PROVE nething but it makes it look less professional... i mean even mario is shown big enough to cut off the 1P tag on the top right corner of his selection

if all four characters have been chosen shouldn't it be jumping to the level select or have some kind of flashing button saying to press start or continue or something of that sort... if they r still selecting characters then y isn't there ne kind of selection cross hair

most of the shots were takin directly from the smash bros website and some of them r at odd angles to be real... also in SSB and SSBM all the starting characters were in the middle or on the top in nice neat rows and u would unlock characters around them... not just a bunch of random ? marks with faces every here and there

and if it was some kind of leaked demo picture then y are all the people using the same type of controls... i mean if it was a demo i'm sure they would show off the different possible controllers

It has to be fake

Back