Ssbb Character Roster Pic!!!???? *pic*

I think after alek317 said I really agree it's fake. If every character was selected then the traditional ready signal would be shown. Not to mention that there is no organization and the top menu bar looks a little old school for how everything is starting to look. I mean, just look at the wii menu and how nice that looks.

At first sight it would look real but looking at the playable charaters i would have to say it's fake there are more to start on with in Melee why would u have to unlock players u could use from the beginning of the first and second game.

OMG how and why do some people think this can be possibly real it is SOO fake!

Brawler24 said:
Some people are really dumb. This isn't even believeable. There is no chance that this is real. The graphics will be WAY better than this. I can't believe some people believe this.

If you mean the menu decor. then yeah it'll be better. The game graphics, not really.

Fake, but the best fake so far. The characters are a bit wide spread. The starting characters will all be together, and not here and there. And a black background? Pretty plain. Once Luigi is announced, if the picture is the same as in that one, I'll believe it.

Fake, but the best fake so far. The characters are a bit wide spread. The starting characters will all be together, and not here and there. And a black background? Pretty plain. Once Luigi is announced, if the picture is the same as in that one, I'll believe it.

wat do you think of this

watch

pay no attention to the song just look at the pic at the first 3 seconds

do u think its real or fake?

Back