=SSBB= Character Suggestion: Mii

amirreza said:
Both ways are good. And they are both abused. However, left wing is abused far worse than right. I prefer to be in the middle.

Wanna see why I hate fox?
Heres an example:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1-eyuFBrWHs

First off, there is not one ****ing Iranian involved with the Al-Qaeda. The terrorsts involved are mostly of Arabic and I think Indian descent (have to double check on that). And I can't even explain the rest of the bullshit presented there. If I did, I might cause the server of this forum to crash. Just watch yourself.:lol:

I can kind of see what you mean but when the Iranian Pres. came to NYC he flat out lied about a few things that he had no reason to lie about. But I like Bill O'Reilly, and CNN has some things wrong with it as well.

umm.......... back to topic..........

well, the whole "Mii in Brawl" idea to me sucks. its MY opinion ppl, so dont flame on me. it shouldnt affect you.........

but yea, it sucks. i mean, its bad enough we'll probably have some worthless characters updated.... but having another one that doesnt have any unique moves, and no PERSONAL FSA attack is as worthless as having an ipod with no COMPUTER. :) :) :)

Read it again...*sigh*
I suggested that there should be multiple FSAs to choose from. And maybe even a few uber-FSAs you could unlock by spending Smash Tokens.
And you're horrible at speed reading [I can tell from your post]. Slow down. No ones rushing you.

JLU51396 said:
I can kind of see what you mean but when the Iranian Pres. came to NYC he flat out lied about a few things that he had no reason to lie about. But I like Bill O'Reilly, and CNN has some things wrong with it as well.

Oh yea, CNN has some assholes as well. But I don't have to watch them. And neither do you. :wink:

Last edited:
amirreza said:
Read it again...*sigh*
I suggested multiple FSAs to choose from. Some uber-powerful ones you could even choose from.
I think you just suck at speed reading. Slow down man. No ones pushing you.
*sigh* i did read it. and like i said........its not unique IMO...........:crazy:

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
*sigh* i did read it. and like i said........its not unique IMO...........:crazy:

I hope I don't sound silly, but could you please tell me what IMO means :p
I am bad with cyber-slangs.:lol:

For the love of Christ, you guys! I've been saying Mii belongs in Brawl since I joined this damn site! Why the hell did you all change your mind now!?:mad5:

PKU4GOOD said:
For the love of Christ, you guys! I've been saying Mii belongs in Brawl since I joined this damn site! Why the hell did you all change your mind now!?:mad5:
Well this is the first time i've even seen you so..yeah.

cause there's a charactet suggestion thread

miis would be terrible, i mean jus tplaying wii sports tennis, and seeing how light/slow they are, customising them is also terrible, cause in their games, their size dosn't chang their speed/weight so why would brawl?

idn i can see them in a game where it's like "kill 100 miis" and you poke them and they go flying, but that's the only thing

that or an AT where just like 20 miis come out of nowhere and run across the screen with tennis rackets, golf clubs, bats and boxing gloves.

Back