=SSBB= Character Suggestion: Mii

Oh yea, CNN has some assholes as well. But I don't have to watch them. And neither do you. :wink:[/QUOTE]

Every where has assholes, just like stupid people, you just have to learn how to get beyond them.

And is this level design website going to be like SSBB level design?

mushroomedmario said:
cause there's a charactet suggestion thread

miis would be terrible, i mean jus tplaying wii sports tennis, and seeing how light/slow they are, customising them is also terrible, cause in their games, their size dosn't chang their speed/weight so why would brawl?

idn i can see them in a game where it's like "kill 100 miis" and you poke them and they go flying, but that's the only thing

that or an AT where just like 20 miis come out of nowhere and run across the screen with tennis rackets, golf clubs, bats and boxing gloves.

Yeah, alright then.

This is Super Smash Brothers. This game is about Nintendo characters fighting each other, not about your characters fighting each other with the occasional Nintendo character thrown into the mix.

The only plausible roll I can see mii's playing is the new wire frames.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
This is Super Smash Brothers. This game is about Nintendo characters fighting each other, not about your characters fighting each other with with the occasional Nintendo character thrown into the mix.

The only plausible roll I can see mii's playing is the new wire frames.

HAHAH perfect:lol:

i could see this being added to the game, it would make a great addition toward replay value. the mii and stage creator with stages being sent wifi.....endless replay value

lloyd_yayo said:
i could see this being added to the game, it would make a great addition toward replay value. the mii and stage creator with stages being sent wifi.....endless replay value
Yea, I think you should be able to trade Mii's but NOT play as them online. It would ruin the game. Then everyone would be playing as Oprah, Dr. Phill, Rosie O'Donnel and Paris Hilton.

Mii's as characters would be OK. but if they had all the junk you threw in they would suck. It would be like impossible to beat up, a Custom Mii with heavy weight and fast speed. Customizeing them would be EXTREMELY hard, and some people would find out ways to cheaply customize them.

I think assist trophys

Ps- im not saying ure idea is bad.

The day mii's are playable is the day SSB dies. Stage Builder is bad enough, guys. Next I suppose you'd like to import your own music?

Go ahead, ruin the best game we've got.

LevesqueIsKing said:
The day mii's are playable is the day SSB dies. Stage Builder is bad enough, guys. Next I suppose you'd like to import your own music?

Go ahead, ruin the best game we've got.

Why do you think that stage builder is bad, it gives the game a whole lot more replay value. Now I do agree that importing you own music in the game is bad because it takes away from the originality of SB, but some new things like stage builder ain't going to be bad, Sakurai isn't trying to make Melee 2.0, thats why some new things need to be added like Stage builder so it's different and and has better replay value. but I guess everybody can't be pleased.

^I realize that this is not Melee 2, but I also realize that this is still Super Smash Brothers. Until Nintendo characters are in a storyline taking place on your stage, I refuse to accept it as being fitting in this game.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I realize that this is not Melee 2, but I also realize that this is still Super Smash Brothers. Until Nintendo characters are in a storyline taking place on your stage, I refuse to accept it as being fitting in this game.

BTW I think the Miis in the game are a bad idea, must of forgot to mention that, but there's nothing wrong with stage builder.

^Personally, I like the stage builder. It just makes me wonder if Sakurai will go too far.

I think he knows his limits to keeping the game fun and great, it's not like he's gonna add sponge bob square pants to the game lol.

My idea for the Mii as a playable character is exactly that- the Mii as a character. The Mii character would show up on the roster as just average Joe, generic Mii. But in-game, the Mii that you are playing as changes to another random Mii every time it spawns/respawns, and the variety of Miis that show up ingame would be straight from your Mii channel. The Mii's "opening on-screen appearance" could be the giant hand dropping the Mii onto the stage.

Attack Ideas: Rolling bowling balls out onto the stage, punching with boxing gloves, swinging golf club, etc.
Smash Attack: A Wii-mote appears in the Mii's hands, and suddenly there are four large hands on the screen just picking everything up and tossing it around randomly but occasionally one or two of the giant hands will go off to the side and just mess around (the hand might turn upside-down and back again, or the hand will just fly around the screen really fast with no apparent purpose)

^Any reason why the mii wouldn't be the mii of your choice (eg: You)?

Again, this is Smash Brothers. Perhaps they will make a Mii Brothers game in the future, but they won't be combined.

Back