=SSBB= Character Suggestion: Mii

I still think Miis should have SOME role in the game. Some one posted they should replace the wire-frames. I think that sounds like a good idea.

^I did, perhaps not in this thread, though.

Avatars and WireFrames are the only thing I can see them being.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I realize that this is not Melee 2, but I also realize that this is still Super Smash Brothers. Until Nintendo characters are in a storyline taking place on your stage, I refuse to accept it as being fitting in this game.

jesus, get over it. all you gotta do is NOT USE THE STAGE BUILDER. and when there's no super flat stage a la final destination, try not to feel too salty when you start this mode up.

^I'm going to use it, I'm just pointing out the fact that a lot of people are speculating on whether Sakurai will go too far or not. This particular mode is good news to me, but it has led many to believe that Mii's as playable characters have gotten a better chance of making the roster.

That is something I'd be pissed off about.

I wrote a really long reply to this thread but my internet is going so slow it was quite depressing, now I've ran to my sister's computer. This topic is just too good to complain about for me to just leave it.

Okay, let's remember my last few points... If everyone was able to create a game, they would, and for ego boosting they'd just put themselves as the main character. Can't you just leave it up to the professionals to make brilliant movesets? Okay, they may make a good moveset for miis, but they're sending all of the other, well designed characters into doom. Of course everyone will play as themselves, even if my mii looks nothing the hell like me (I don't actually have dreadlocks) you'd still want to play as yourself. Personally, it's just a waste of all the other characters.

The game might as well just be for miis, if they want, create a game that has your mii fight eachother, but this is Smash Bros. the game about Nintendo characters all coming together in harmony and beating the **** out of eachother. Now, it's not the case, but I'd want most of this game's identity to be Nintendo related.

Aaand, there's stupid people in the world, come on, it's a mindless fighting game, everyone is obviously going to want to try it, you can't avoid them. There's going to be hackers and there's going to be idiots. Anyone with some moral fibre in their body will get offended by playing against someone like Hitler, especially those parentals who thought Nintendo were actually parent control friendly. See, the little kiddies will see this and somehow associate their school work to that guy out of Smash Bros, when they should actually be known, for I don't know, being martyr of the world. Maybe.

Just for general ignorance on the original poster's behalf, I'm throwing this one in. I used to be a cross country runner and, average height, the smaller people were faster. It took a lot less energy for shorter people to move their legs to those who were tall, then I grew when I was 10 and I was freaking taller than everyone... Which is why I gave up for a few years waiting for people to actually grow, now I just can't be bothered.

But, miis, nah, not for me.

Great post. I too was in CC and have to disagree that taller runners have a longer leg-span and therefore the engery usage is virtually equal.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Great post. I too was in CC and have to disagree that taller runners have a longer leg-span and therefore the engery usage is virtually equal.

Well we both lose.

Depending on how egotistical you are now, Miis can alter leg muscle strength. I don't see this working, we aren't super humans.

Because in reality, I'd be the weakest person here.

Who the heck bumped this thing?

And is there a reason why I'm not talking to anyone right now?

Anyway, of course, Emma hit it on the head with that post a few up.

Although if sonic's in it....who says sakurai couldn't put something even MORE retarded in.

Brawny said:
Who the heck bumped this thing?

And is there a reason why I'm not talking to anyone right now?

Anyway, of course, Emma hit it on the head with that post a few up.

Although if sonic's in it....who says sakurai couldn't put something even MORE retarded in.

Because you're a loser.

I'll be right there.

Back