SSBB? most complex wii game?

bgreen82

Mad Wii Gamer
Oct 6, 2007
MN, USA
Wii Online Code
0672-4527-4193-8812
will ssbb have the most stuff to do out of all wii games yet. i never had melee but i played it a bit at a friends, but we usually just brawled, never any extras.

Well out of all the games I've played on Wii I'll have to say yes, I don't know of game with as much chaos that SSBB calls it's mode section.

Yeah, If You THink Four Characters on One Screen Spawning Hell Is complex. :lol:

I don't think it is, I mean its pretty straightforward.
Don't let tons of content count for complexity, it just means there is a lot to do. Nothing seems overly difficult, and the fighting is the same pretty well as it has been in the series, except for maybe the smash ball.

ya cantgetawii has a good point. just cuz theres a lot of unlockables doesnt make it complex. the most difficult part of a fighter is finding out what button does what, and then finding out what dpad button to add. and also the smash ball. thats basically it. although it is one of the wildest fighters i've seen lol

actually can'tgetawii is right, but once you get into it its a pretty complex game, they have upped the physics and all that so theres alot of new techniques being developed

I think there will be many suicides because of SSBB.

People will see Waluigi in the screen-shots and then rush out and buy the game, only to find he is only an assist trophy!

They will want to kill themselves and everyone around them. :yesnod:

FRuMMaGe said:

People will see Waluigi in the screen-shots and then rush out and buy the game, only to find he is only an assist trophy!

Dark...

Wiimoto said:
actually can'tgetawii is right, but once you get into it its a pretty complex game, they have upped the physics and all that so theres alot of new techniques being developed

Well overall its not going to be too complex, its still just a fighter that has you push the right buttons. Again there is different things, none of which will make it complex, or anymore difficult than previous Super Smash Bros. games.

FRuMMaGe said:

everyone stay away from the Waluigi fan club they might not all no he's only a AT

Back