Ssbb

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
Since the news that Super Mario Galaxy is slated for October in Japan, I prediction is that Nintendo wont release two awesome games at once since its not good for business. They will either release SSBB during the Summer(they probably will hopefully) or during Christmas. Also if they slate anyother game for December then that will most likely mean that SSBB will be due in the Summer:cool:

summer nor nov., i think fall like sept., cuz i assume corruption will come during holiday season

Wait, the release date for SSBB changed?
Wow... where was I?

As far as I knew it was around June 1st... :tard:

^^ n00b, sry but seriously? are you serious? there has never been any talk of an official release date

lol, well SORRY.
hahah, the RUMOR was around June 1st...

I go on vacation for a few months and that's how I'm greeted? :cryin:

LOL June 1st........(cough cough...Gamestop..Sucks.....) I'm pretty sure it's gonna be around the Summer. Nintendo wont release games that close together with eachother. Not good for business.

laderer5 said:
LOL June 1st........(cough cough...Gamestop..Sucks.....) I'm pretty sure it's gonna be around the Summer. Nintendo wont release games that close together with eachother. Not good for business.

GameStop DOES suck! There's like, no other game stores anywhere AROUND here though! :mad5:

StevenNevets said:
n00b, sry but seriously? are you serious? there has been talk of an official release date

http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784665p1.html

2007 in Japan and probobly U.S. too...

Yay! lol

It's gonna be a 2007 release look at the trailers... I told you most likely gonna be a Summer release.

hopefully rigght when school ends... Online all Summer.:aureola:

WELL I know why it's not even going to come out for another year, because of the people always adding suggestions for the game >->(lol Joke get it?.. >:/) , I think that Nintendo is going to have this game be as good the day the Wii came out, And everyone that owns a Wii is going to have this game so like? 3 trabillion copies are going to have to be made, THEN Even before the right amount copies sold before in america is going to be crazy.
(hell i would buy the japanese ver if i could O-o) I'm Thinking of another quarter of a year till this baby comes out in america. But the thing i'm most glad about is that were second in line of this game comming out O_O

that ign thing doesnt make any diff, we were all expecting it in '07 anyways, so that just confirms the obvious. i want specifics. so that ign article is useless when it comes to brawl.

zuriku said:
WELL I know why it's not even going to come out for another year, because of the people always adding suggestions for the game >->(lol Joke get it?.. >:/) , I think that Nintendo is going to have this game be as good the day the Wii came out, And everyone that owns a Wii is going to have this game so like? 3 trabillion copies are going to have to be made, THEN Even before the right amount copies sold before in america is going to be crazy.
(hell i would buy the japanese ver if i could O-o) I'm Thinking of another quarter of a year till this baby comes out in america. But the thing i'm most glad about is that were second in line of this game comming out O_O
I'm talking about 2008 when it comes out, then say around june it comes for us...

Back