Ssbb

BRAWL IS JUST TO GREAT OF A GAME DX, and japan is going to put it in our faces DX...

Why does everyone think Summer... There still hasn't been one game-play video or one playable demo... Then look at SMG with it's playable demo a long time ago and a trailer which was directly from the game, SMG is officaly coming in October/Novembers (forget which) so how would a game that appears to be less complete come out before one that looks more complete?

zuriku said:
BRAWL IS JUST TO GREAT OF A GAME DX, and japan is going to put it in our faces DX...

i guarentee right now, that if japan gets the game in 07, we get it before them. (america alteast) I bet they get super mario galaxy first though.

Meh, they can get Super Mario Galaxy first if they want it, it's a sacrifice I'll make for Brawl. . .
Meh, IDK actually. They both look pretty good. So long as Brawl has Online I'm good. :thumbsup:

StevenNevets said:
Why does everyone think Summer... There still hasn't been one game-play video or one playable demo... Then look at SMG with it's playable demo a long time ago and a trailer which was directly from the game, SMG is officaly coming in October/Novembers (forget which) so how would a game that appears to be less complete come out before one that looks more complete?

Because MP3 Corruption is the least complete, and needs the most time to finish. It has also been confirmed for an 07 release, so we can infer that it will have a seasonal release date. With MP3 coming in Winter, Galaxy in Fall, then we are hoping that means Brawl in summer.

I understand where your coming from, but I am still holding onto a small strand of hope that they give us some more info within a month and then release it shortly after battle revolution. :)

wouldnt it make sense that they release SSBB in summer, galaxy Oct. and Metroid 'round christmas? imo SSBB seems closer to finish cause it seems like a far smaller game. it would be cool if SSBB came out near/around same time (for North Americans that is) as Mario Strikers since thats not rly a huuuge hit but is big. + both will have wifi and that would definately interest alot of people to have 2 wifi (2 awesome wifi games might i add) out around the same time ?

I really hope it comes out during the Summer so I actually have more time to play it.

Heum I see y'all forgot this article.

"Commenting in a recent podcast, Kojima is quoted as saying that SSBB for the Wii feels "very complete", "a lot of fun" and also claims that it could be released tomorrow, selling millions if Nintendo desired to be so radical."

For me that sounds like a summer release, dunno for you. I think Nintendo just doesn't make too much pub for brawl because it's so exclusive. Then they will be like tons of info the same day. BAM

Koncept said:
Heum I see y'all forgot this article.

"Commenting in a recent podcast, Kojima is quoted as saying that SSBB for the Wii feels "very complete", "a lot of fun" and also claims that it could be released tomorrow, selling millions if Nintendo desired to be so radical."

For me that sounds like a summer release, dunno for you. I think Nintendo just doesn't make too much pub for brawl because it's so exclusive. Then they will be like tons of info the same day. BAM

i thought i'd read that somewhere, but didn't feel like looking for it. indeed im hoping for early (plz)/ mid summer.

Well, (most likely) if DO get Brawl early summer, then the other games like MP3:C, and Galaxy would be "delayed" off into the later summer.

Like previously stated (I think it was in this thread), releasing that many good games all at once would be bad for Nintendo's business.

Ya, I know it's gonna be probably around late summer/fall... but I was explaining why they won't launch it early summer.

Back