ssbm fav stage

FD FTW! No items, 4 stock mode please!

Pokemon stadium ok just annoying when stage changes.

Hyrule temple good for cave of death attacks. Everyone racks up to like 400% before they finally die lol.

I like Pokemon Stadium because it's simple and more pokeballs come up there. F-Zero Big Blue too, cuz I jumping from vehicle to vehicle.

Well there is so many I like Flat Zone with no items but that lvl is so Small easy to fly out of :p Corneria is Fun, but Venom sucks. FD is my Fav and I love Battle Field or what ever it's called

yes. yes it is. I usually am not cheap in fact I really don't ever use that, but sometimes my brotehr will adn it is soooo fun watching the person he K.O.'d freak out. Even if it me being teh victim I still think it is funny.

well my favorite is the hyrule castle
but the best way to play is the following
-Any match type (Even teams though)
-Final Destination
-No items
-No Marth

Don't even get me started on my: Marth-Is-Rigged-And-For-Noobs-Rant

Marth?? Lol I bet you play against a smash happy marth player. The same kind of rant applies to sheik players as well. I don't like sheik players coz they have no style IMO and all they do is f-tilt into f-air.

I main Marth, and being the fluid character he is, he doesnt just have F-smash or charge up b attack. His attacks are very overrated in the air which makes him a great aerial character to begin with. I can assume most noobs don't know how to fight in the air so all they do is smashes.

Ok, Marth rant, this will not be as long as others.
Okay first of all, his attacks, even A ones, are pretty strong even compared to heavy characters
His sword is long, making him the longest ranged melee unit in the game.
He's perfect for the rigged move (because of his long melee main attack move) for just hitting someone off the stage as they try to get a grip on the side
HE IS THE ONLY CHARACTER THAT CAN STOP LINK'S AND YOUNG LINK'S FINISHING MOVE IN THE GAME. Thus making 2 characters useless.
He has a lot of simple moves that are mostly easy to pull off and combos that are easy to pull off making him simple and perfect for newbs and expert players alike.
So that ends my rant on why marth is rigged.
and honestly..how many people do you know that play as marth as their main character?
Me? I know 3..out of 7 people I know who play SSBM, and well thoes 3 are newbs with any other character, but own with marth, thus making them overall newbs in SSBM

MArth isn't bad, he can be defeated even with a short ranged melee character. The person with the longest attact range is donkey kong, not marth and Links finishing move can be stopped by anyone as long as you time it right.

Back