ssbm fav stage

well didnt know about dk...i assume you mean his charge up B move? and ive never seen links move stopped by anyone but marth, and all marth has to do is take a swing from what ive experienced

Link useless vs Marth... lol
How? What do you believe Links finishing move to be? Link can control the pace a bit with projectiles and such, Link is no where near useless vs Marth. And you can hate Marth all you want, but some people are actually good with him. I main Marth, but my other characters are still good. Marth isn't exactly equal to everyone else, but no reason to pick on him.

links finishing move..the down+B one, its the main way you finish guys off with link&young link, and marth can easily stop it

U mean the down A move. The down b move refers to his bombs not the sword plant (finishing move). Marth can get rid of that move easily but he has to deal with Link's constant projectile spamming by evading and swatting them away, in which link can use to his advantage.

Eg
1. Link throw bomb at Marth
2. Link run to Marth
3. Marth ftilt or jump to get rid of bomb
4. Link either follows with a close range attack or another bomb

Link has the advantage here due to projectiles and a smart Link player would reserve the down a attack until marth was tossed around in air due to a bomb throw from above or below.

EDIT* Another rant to add here would be Fox or Falco - damn utilt finisher moves so annoying and hard to get out of and they're bloody quick.

I always consider the spin spike Links finishing move, but his dair gets alot of kills too I guess. Ya Linkzeldagame did a good job of defending Marth there. The utilt doesn't bother me as much as Fox shine spiking you to death at 20%

linkzeldagame said:
U mean the down A move. The down b move refers to his bombs not the sword plant (finishing move). Marth can get rid of that move easily but he has to deal with Link's constant projectile spamming by evading and swatting them away, in which link can use to his advantage.

Eg
1. Link throw bomb at Marth
2. Link run to Marth
3. Marth ftilt or jump to get rid of bomb
4. Link either follows with a close range attack or another bomb

Link has the advantage here due to projectiles and a smart Link player would reserve the down a attack until marth was tossed around in air due to a bomb throw from above or below.

EDIT* Another rant to add here would be Fox or Falco - damn utilt finisher moves so annoying and hard to get out of and they're bloody quick.

or the smart player of marth would either, jump up and as link is running towards him link either gets hit by bomb but if bomb is clear marth easily down attacks on link.

and trickz, i called it his finishing move because in zelda its acutaly his finishing move. so yah consider it what you wish!

lets end this debate! i dont wanna fight with more marth newbs (this juts prooves how many marth newbs there are since everyone is against me on this)

dont call me n00b. I'll own you with Falco, Doc, Link, Y Link, Mario, or Falcon if you have such a problem with Marth.

EDIT: Oh, and just imagine how you would feel if someone bashed your main and called you n00b for using him/her.

I'm no n00b either. Just coz I mention the advantages of each of the swordsmen involved and practised with Link for like two years doesn't make me a n00b. It highlights how limited your knowledge you have on Link and Marth. Down attack on Link? That's Marth's longest to recover move! I'd use the nair/fair instead of the dair - more range and has quicker lag frames. The dair is reserved for a spike attack not a general combat move.

i dont wanna fight with more marth newbs (this juts prooves how many marth newbs there are since everyone is against me on this)
This comment you just made simply shows that you don't want to know anything about how to get better in smash. its almost like someone you fought against in smash and beat him and then offered some tips / suggestions and they just shove it in your face.

Fox shine spikes r teh worst. Fortuantely I havent been hit by a shine spike yet. But I've done it to someone and it was very situational.

What other characters can stop the Dair of Link's? Marth, Roy, Link (depends on priority), and Ness.

Sovieto said:
or the smart player of marth would either, jump up and as link is running towards him link either gets hit by bomb but if bomb is clear marth easily down attacks on link.

and trickz, i called it his finishing move because in zelda its acutaly his finishing move. so yah consider it what you wish!

lets end this debate! i dont wanna fight with more marth newbs (this juts prooves how many marth newbs there are since everyone is against me on this)

Ok Sovieto you obviously know nothing about SSBM you should learn how to play with Marth then you wouldnt be making these Smart Ass comments

LMAO! you guys are all prooving my point of how many people play with marth because hes the best!!
and i can play as marth, hes an easy character to learn, and i own with him.
and i know enough about SSBM to know hes rigged!

Personally I just think your Scared to lose because of the Majority that likes Marth. But I dont want another thread to turn out like the other one where one of us Is prolly Banned or No Post Banned. So stop this useless Fight.

Back