Tales of Symphonia

I do! Tales of Symphonia is an absolutely amazing cute game. In my opinion, it's the best RPG to date for Nintendo.

I have the game. The story-line is enchanting but I just cant get over the celshading ><

wow this game had me enchanted for months i just couldnt stop playin it its just magical, and the story line is probably the best storyline iv ever had the pleasure 2 whitness

I'm going to go back and play the game. Ive heard so much good things about it.

This is indeed a great game... I heard the Japanese version is only available for PS2 and the English version is only available for GC... I wonder why.

They added more secret Techniques on the PS2 version. You can look at the on Youtube. Tales of The Abyss is a new "Tales" game coming out at the end of this year. It's said to be the continuation of Symphonia. You can also see trailers of it at Youtube.

Mario Famous said:
It's said to be the continuation of Symphonia.
It isn't. It's a different planet and a different plot. However, Symphonia is the prequel to Tales of Phantasia, released a long time back on the SNES and recently rereleased for the GBA.

Looks like such a brill game!

Everytime I try to get it something happens.

I went to the shop only to find out I was £3 short.
I went again it was sold out.
And finally they never restock...Madness!

DragonNinja said:
Looks like such a brill game!

Everytime I try to get it something happens.

I went to the shop only to find out I was £3 short.
I went again it was sold out.
And finally they never restock...Madness!

Typical of video game shops. There's three GAME stores in my town, and two of them don't even sell Gamecube games anymore! :(
Yet they have space for about 10,000 outdated FIFA games...

Back