ssx blur?

I'll add you shortly.

SSX Blur is a fantastic game. Even though the game needs a huge learning curve, but once you get the carving, tricks, and uber tricks down it's a REALLY fun game. There are some flaws to the game like not many tricks, a weak multiplayer, and once again no online play. You'll get a lot of mixed reviews for this game, so i'd look around some more before you buy it. So far for me this is the second best wii game out. (Zelda being 1st).

Rate: 9/10

Make sure your a big enough fan of these types of games. I never bought (rented others) any snowboarding games since playstation 1 and thought the new control scheme would be enough to keep me interested... nope. However if you thought other snowboarding games were worth buying then you will enjoy it, since it seems to be a good improvement.

8/10, I would have liked more tracks and I hate that you have to unlock everything for each character separately. Just stupid in my eyes, cause if you play multiplayer all the characters suck except the one you play with, unless you take the time to replay the game 15 odd times.

It is definately beautiful graphically and very fun nonetheless.

Takes about an hour or two to learn the controls, but it is a very fun, long, challenging game. best one in the series since tricky, IMO.

9/10

I'm about to post my review for SSX Blur along with Excite truck, check it out.

Back