Star Ocean!!73!!53!56~~!

Dongo

Banned
May 18, 2007
Santa Rosa Cali
Wii Online Code
4367-1900-0326-5132
This game is (imo) so much better then final fantasy! I love Claude and Ronixis/Ronix and Fayt/Fate. The show was soo good to, this game is my all time favourite.

I might have to try it out then if it's better than Final Fantasy, but nothings better than final fantasy to mee!

Thats what i thought but, After this game, for some reason many people didnt like it as much as i, i was in love all over again. Ive been playing it since it came out, im still trying to get the rest of the trophies.

The battles get really intense, especialy since there are 4 difficulties and then after you beat the game, you unlock more places and you can keep playing to do more story! The max lvl is 255, so there is a lot to do and you get a trophy for getting your charicter to that lvl.

Yes, they are making star ocean 4 and remaking the first two on the psp.

Oh nice, I'll try getting them all, looks good, I'll have to compare it to Final Fantasy when I play it, but Final Fantasy 13 looks amazing!

It does, im kinda torn though cause final fantasy was my first rpg and i have every one ever made, evah. But star ocean is so much more fast paced and better story (sorry!) i think.

I'll let you off with that onee! I suppose you can say that since you've played both, I need to play it, Final Fantasy always makes me cry though... so I love it, I've only played Final Fantasy 7-12 excluding 11...

Then you missed the best ones. 2 Was awsome, it didnt have a lvl but a whole new system where you gain HP by taking hits and MP by useing magic. Then you could lvl up weapon skills and such, very impressive for nes. 6 is a deffinit must play, cause Terras hot and its got the best story out of all 12.

And all the star oceans link to eachother, 1 and 2 are sequals and so is three but its 400 years later.

I swear terra was a girl? Is there something you're not telling me young ladyy!? I'll just have to get a DS and play all the remakes

What? I cant think a girl is atractive... and yes, it would be worth it. I got them on the carts, ps disc's and gb.

Back