Star Points to Wii Points

timbo 1952

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Wii Online Code
2830-0933-1650-9184
Does anyone know when were gunna be able to exchange star points into wii points?:wink:

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=70816

Wii owners in the UK will soon be able to put any "Stars" they have collected on Nintendo's official website toward the cost of Wii Points - the currency used to buy Virtual Console games.

When you first log on to the Wii Shop with your new console, you'll be asked to "link your account" to the one you have with Nintendo-Europe.com.

"By linking your Wii Shop Channel account to your online Nintendo membership, you will be able to enjoy additional benefits in the near future," the website explains.

"Not only will you then be able to purchase Wii points in the Stars Catalogue, you will also get Stars for your Virtual Console purchases upon completing a small survey."

Stars are points redeemed by using codes included with Nintendo software sold in the UK. You get some with the Wii itself, too.

In the past Nintendo's made things like games available to people with lots of Stars, but typically there's no physical merch available on the website, just MP3s and wallpaper - leading to a lot of people slagging off the system. Nice to see it finally getting some proper use, eh?

We'll let you know when this all comes into play. Wii points retail at about GBP 14.99 for 2000 points, with Virtual Console games split into price brackets based on their system (e.g. 500 for NES, 800 for SNES, 1000 for N64).

match002001 said:
Interesting. YOU GUYS SUCK FOR LIVING IN EUROPE! damn US gets everything late

1. Screw you

2. You are ungrateful

3. You get nearly everything before everyone else stop stop crying you ungrateful git

4. It is Europe only so..haha owned :ciappa:

5. God damn I still can't believe you actually said US gets everything late..

Silent-Sniper said:
1. Screw you

2. You are ungrateful

4. It is Europe only so..haha owned :ciappa:

5. God damn I still can't believe you actually said US gets everything late..

wow dude calm down and breath harmful fumes. it's called a joke, there will be many of them on this board, learn to take them like a man.

Silent-Sniper said:
3. You get nearly everything before everyone else stop stop crying you ungrateful git

Oh and your European insults don't work on us americans :lol:

match002001 said:
wow dude calm down and breath harmful fumes. it's called a joke, there will be many of them on this board, learn to take them like a man.

Oh and your European insults don't work on us americans :lol:

Oh sorry "Douche bag".

Also don't act like you know these boards more than me.

in touch with the wii said:
git is our equalevent to asshole so is arsehole

Yeah I really don't care to be honest... Oooo I got insulted on a board I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep while a cut my wrists, boo hoo hooo :rolleyes:

Seriously what happened to the time when people can fark around on the board and be happy about it instead of ***** and complain about other people's posts?

Back